• Windass
    • Paterson
    • Kachunga
    • Rhodes
    • Harris

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Awful substitution from the dinosaur. 

Awful support from you. I’d you can’t see why that change was made then the only ‘dinosaur’ is you. Most other fans will be able to understand the change. 

There's a lot of fine margins that could have had us winning 2-0 halfway through that second half... but ultimately the turning point from a momentum perspective was Palmer for Windass

Crazy substitution to make with anything more than about 5 minutes left in a game. Just why?

Edited by StudentOwl
  • Like 4

Amazing effort for 80 mins then fade as we've seen all season. We need a striker. We can't rely on our defensive midfielder who rarely gets into the box to have the composure to score. 

I think Windass went off too early. Another 15 mins needed and then make that change. 

Can't fault them for effort though. 

3 minutes ago, Pieman said:

Good game, played well. Joey had a great chance and Harris was so close to being thru. I'm not going to criticise,  but I thought Wildsmith could have been closed down the first, needed to be quicker off his line.

It's a great sign we have almost beaten the league leaders on their own patch. Well done lads.

We lost - zero points - playing well means nothing at the bottom. Only points. Pulis made a disasterous substitution which put the team under immediate pressure, rather than go on pressuring.
He gave em a get out of jail card and 200 quid.

bad management that.

And we need to start picking up 3 points, anyway we can.

Edited by quinnssweetshop
  • Like 1

What could have been... Decent effort, but lacked that cutting edge. Deserved at least a point.

Oh, and stop bringing Brown on - his ball retention is appalling. He contributes literally nothing positive...

• Like 4

Just now, TodwickOwl said:

Can someone explain why Bannan went to play a 40 yard pass to Reach instead of into the box where everyone was?

Bannan is a great player but he *********s  around and tries to be fancy too much. He would be way more affective if he did his couple of nice touches and then passed. Most of the time he does about 2 or 3 too many when he doesnt need to and achieves nothing apart from showing off. 

1 minute ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Awful support from you. I’d you can’t see why that change was made then the only ‘dinosaur’ is you. Most other fans will be able to understand the change. 

Take of your outlet off for a rightback. 

Stupidty of the highest order from the dinosaur. 

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

We lost - zero points - playing well means nothing at the bottom. Only points. Pulis made a disasterous substitution which put the team under immediate pressure, rather thanm go on pressuring.
He gave me a get out of jail card and 200 quid.

bad management that.

And we need to start picking up 3 points, anyway we can.

Error, we are away to the league leaders....That performance will see us win a lot more than we lose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He's doing WORSE than the manager he's replaced mate

See where we are at Christmas. If we struggle over the next 5 or 6 games then fair enough but we’ve faced 4 promotion contenders in the last 5 games whereas the unluckiest manager in the world lost 4 games on the spin including games against Luton, Rotherham and Wycombe

and we didn’t even score in those

3 games. DC will regret the day he ever appointed Monk.

• Like 1

15 points in 16 games.

I'm not even sure Pulis will have much to spend in the New Year so looks like it'll be loan signings to try and save of Championship status. I doubted we'd get of the bottom three when we had -12 points and Monk in cvharge and I'm still not sure we will even with that halfed and Pulis in; the players are simply L1 standard overall.