Selection headache for Pulis...  

221 members have voted

1. 1. ...who would you pick up top versus Norwich

• Windass
    • Paterson
    • Kachunga
    • Rhodes
    • Harris

We didn't deserve to lose that game. Playing against 12 and Joey had a great chance which he totally wasted. 

Pulis won't fail here if given some time.

He might not be able to keep us up this season but I can't think of anyone more suited to getting us out of league 1. 

• Like 7

Good game, played well. Joey had a great chance and Harris was so close to being thru. I'm not going to criticise,  but I thought Wildsmith could have been closed down the first, needed to be quicker off his line.

It's a great sign we have almost beaten the league leaders on their own patch. Well done lads.

• Like 6

Still see Wycombe, Rovrum and Coventry below us eventually. Pulis will need to beat the sides around us though. Today was a free hit in some regards and nearly worked. I'll concede though that without getting the 6 points back we'd be down and last. 

Just now, Kagoshimaowl said:

We get the penalty we deserved and we go two up against ten men. ******** of back to Australia you t0sser!!

Every game he’s reffed us he’s been a right kokwomble! I knew he’d cost us today just didn’t know how. 

1 minute ago, Owlstastic said:

We didn't deserve to lose that game. Playing against 12 and Joey had a great chance which he totally wasted. 

He might not be able to keep us up this season but I can't think of anyone more suited to getting us out of league 1. 

We wont go down mate.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Owlstastic said:

He won’t want to manage in L1

Can’t fault the effort and commitment from the players, but we’re in dire need of quality. If we take our chances and keep the concentration levels then we win. We defended so well and had the better of opportunities. Having the home support is un-fair to, gives the team an extra lift! Onto the next one UTO

• Like 1