Jump to content

Selection headache for Pulis...  

221 members have voted

  1. 1. ...who would you pick up top versus Norwich

    • Windass
      162
    • Paterson
      24
    • Kachunga
      3
    • Rhodes
      28
    • Harris
      4


Recommended Posts

We do need a win, at the same time I think Pulis has managed to get a fair bit of forward traction with the performances so far. Especially given the nature of the opposition and our injuries, we could have lost all these games easily......

 

I'd take another point and a battling performance.

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Even a defeat by two goals or less is fine by me - point would be dreamland. We are way behind we’re we were last time we played here - no striker crisis with Fletcher and FF up top.  Joao and Bannan were on the bench!

Good luck you blue and white wizaaaards. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well said Snoots.  

 

I read every word this time.  lol

 

The important bit in all that "That draw against Reading, high flying, free scoring Reading that we just secured with ten men,  has just given us our longest undefeated streak since last Christmas". 

 

We are no longer in freefall, that is a given.  We just need to get that win now.  If we can keep 11 men on the pitch this time around, we will have a chance.

 

Reckon we will come away with a much needed three points. 2-1 to Wednesday.

 

UTO!!

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Brilliant as always snoots and like you said I think the point against reading was a good point and I'd happily take another point here, obviously it would be better coming way with a win but for some reason I think we draw again 

 

Uto 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm full of optimism, for the first time in a while I think we've got a boss who will demand nothing less than our players bleeding blue and white.

 

Intensity without any more excitable rash challenges and we can take it to them. Despite Norwich's injury woes they will still be heavily fancied to win this and all the pressure will be on them to do that.

 

Up and at 'em boys

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Snoots.

We can see the beginnings of some stability and a togetherness.

These games until the window will be a grind but confidence is returning.

The effort will pay off and no pressure from me until we can add a bit of quality to the organisation, effort and determination that is emerging.

 

COME ON WEDNESDAY.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh, Saturday morning matchday threads are the best, thanks for another terrific one, Snoots!

 

Agree with the sobering points, we're not about becoming exciting just yet, TP is making sure we're stabilising again, ironing out previous kinks with late conceding and being, well, shambolic. Who would've thought, based on that we'd have 2 pts after Swansea and Reading.

 

Another tough test tonight, but hopefully we can keep up the good work and hit them on the counter. Worried what will happen with Bannan and midfield in both Luongo and Shaw's absence, we've been much more in control when Bannan had a partner there. And Pelupessy is not the replacement piece to that puzzle.

 

Anyhow, it's matchday and I'm excited again!

 

Up the Owls!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

You’ve got to consider every game as a one-off.

 

At 3pm its irrelevant that we’ve not won for a while. A draw today against a team who were playing in the Premier League a few months ago would be a fantastic outcome; a point would be another important step in our recovery.

 

Im fascinated to see the Xl, but unlike pre-Pulis I don’t dread seeing the team-sheet. It will make complete sense and it will have a thoroughness and logic behind it.

 

Id say 60% chance we lose, 35% we get an excellent draw, 5% we get a brilliant win.

 

ifollow game paid for. Really looking forward to it.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

There'll be 2,000 Norwich fans in the stadium for the first time in months I believe? Be interesting how positively it affects them and how negatively it affects us, or vice versa.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...