Wednesday - V - Reading OMDT

Reading might feel hard done by but the red card was questionable and was definitely not a free kick that resulted in their goal so although I can understand them complaining on the other hand they were lucky and had no real answer to our great defensive work..

Well done Pulis.  All we need is a few strikers as options to get some goals.

We got d!ck5d by Reading in the corresponding fixture last season, yet draw against arguably a better team with arguably a worse side who played more than half the game with 10 men and you’ll still get some on here saying Pulis is a sh!t manager. I’ve said it before and I’ll keep on saying it, he’ll get the job done here and we’re playing catch up due to the points deduction and that disastrous week and a half in October under Monk, nothing to do with Pulis.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WILDSMITH MAN OF THE MATCH

By miles

How many saves did he make that you wouldn't expect him to when we played with 10 men for an hour? Defence protected him well for the most part, organised without the ball.

We would have won that without the red card.  

Those penalty shouts though.

Only Reach’s handball was definite, but you’d be upset if they all went against you.

Its a sneaky tactic though, that shirt grab, pull the defender and fall over when he hits you. Well done to the ref for spotting it.

• Like 2

FT 1-1

Great result that under the circumstances.  

We were looking good right up to the sending off.  Completely changed the dynamics of the game.  

Wildsmith takes the Mom for me.  Best I've seen him play this season.  

Hard earned point and the players certainly defended  well as a unit.  

Happy with the result.  

Onwards and upwards.

Have a nice evening all.

UTO!!

• Like 2

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

That shows the standard of officiating in the Champ tho 2 nailed on Pens clear view of both i guess he made up for the non existent foul he gave them that led to their goal

I was thinking that...but if it wasn't for their diving for the whole match the referee wouldn't have been guessing and questioning himself the whole match

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1