Wednesday - V - Reading OMDT

HOUSE!!!!

In the immortal words of Don Henley....."don't look back you can never look back...."

Time to look forward, I feel more optimistic that we can create something worthwhile under this manager than any of DC's previous picks. (Essentially a two horse race between TP and SB.....we all know the others weren't real managers....) lol

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1

Well you can all do exactly as you please. I'm going for a four corners bingo win the old fashioned way.

If you don't know or can't remember what that is, then let me remind you. It's a stiff piece of colour chequered squares and a handful of beer bottle tops.

Just to remind you all four corners is the easier route. Dinosaur Footy; Pulis-Ball; Harris delivery and  a wins  win but prefer it the old way.  

Rough em up, Knock em down, Give em a good seeing to and take no prisoners ! If it don't work I'm gonna bring Tay Tay back.

UTO & DTB UP 4 A F8 

COME ON WEDNESDAY SCRAG EM

WAWAW

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, Morepork said:

HOUSE!!!!

In the immortal words of Don Henley....."don't look back you can never look back...."

Time to look forward, I feel more optimistic that we can create something worthwhile under this manager than any of DC's previous picks. (Essentially a two horse race between TP and SB.....we all know the others weren't real managers....) lol

And as Don said after yet another fan said ‘ I’m not watching any more of this c**p.

Ive done with this set of wasters”

You can check out any time you want 

But you can never leave 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Thanks Snoots, Jos having Joao, Nuhiu and forestieri all on fire together seems like a long time ago. I've just saw the last 10 minutes of@Whitecap Owlrivals Seattle Sounders match against Dallas and enjoyed it more than the Stoke match, actual football was being played haha. I have a bad feeling about this one, I think we will lose 1-3 with Joao scoring 2. Hope I'm wrong and we finally win, but I'll take a draw too. Also that maybe we play some football like we did at Swansea.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Incognito Owl said:

Thanks Snoots, Jos having Joao, Nuhiu and forestieri all on fire together seems like a long time ago. I've just saw the last 10 minutes of@Whitecap Owlrivals Seattle Sounders match against Dallas and enjoyed it more than the Stoke match, actual football was being played haha. I have a bad feeling about this one, I think we will lose 1-3 with Joao scoring 2. Hope I'm wrong and we finally win, but I'll take a draw too. Also that maybe we play some football like we did at Swansea.

Sorry, when was this time when Nuhiu was on fire of which you mention? I dont remember any time when he was metaphorically on fire knocking goals in for fun. Are you referring to a time when the Kosovan lummox was actually stood to close to a candle and became "on fire"?

How is he doing in Cyprus anyway?

14 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Sorry, when was this time when Nuhiu was on fire of which you mention? I dont remember any time when he was metaphorically on fire knocking goals in for fun. Are you referring to a time when the Kosovan lummox was actually stood to close to a candle and became "on fire"?

Haha. I remember those 3 playing well under Jos, didn't he go on a scoring run? I don't know how he is currently doing, I don't really follow ex players, especially one's playing in Cyprus haha.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Just had a look https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017–18_Sheffield_Wednesday_F.C._season he was our top scorer, scoring 14 in 32 games.  

• Like 4

• Reading on Sky since August 2017 - played 16 won 3 drawn 2 lost 11
  • Reading away midweek - 3 wins from 38 outings since 2014
  • Those 3 wins came against teams beginning with ‘B’ 

“Who you gonna call? Runbusters”

Looks like we are going to be highly competitive in every game we play. I don’t imagine tonight will be any different. 

I don’t expect many changes. Possibly Brown or Joey for Shaw.

Really looking forward to it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1