Wednesday - V - Reading OMDT

6 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

I had Luongo and Paterson to be booked and they’ve not paid out Bet365 on Paterson?

They should be paying out. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Absolutely superb in the second half to a man. We were very lucky as they had three penalty shouts.

1. Odubajo tackle- probably a pen

2. Reach handball- definitely a pen

3. Kachunga tackle- excellent decision but god knows how he saw their lad pulling him

Get a decent striker in and we may just be ok. We’d have been thumped in that game with Monk in charge!

Forgot the Borner one too. A pen all day with VAR.

4 minutes ago, dontCallMeOwlCallYou said:

He had hold of borners shirt before so not for me as borner was fouled first. One of the rare decisions ref got right tonight. 

Reach and odubajo ones stonewall tho  

Got the borner and kachunga one mixed up sorry mate. Missed the borner one, will have a look back as didn't see it so cannot comment. 

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Yes.

How has brown improved us mate?

Like I say, gets us moving forward, holds the ball well, rarely gives it away, better dead ball delivery than bannan.

I take it you disagree so let’s hear your summary of him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GLOwl said:

Like I say, gets us moving forward, holds the ball well, rarely gives it away, better dead ball delivery than bannan.

I take it you disagree so let’s hear your summary of him.

I wasn't the one bigging him up.

Your ludicrous assertions about a player who's hardly played for us will have to speak for itself.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

I wasn't the one bigging him up.

Your ludicrous assertions about a player who's hardly played for us will have to speak for itself.

Hahahaha, that’s impressive. Great fishing fella.

🎣🐟🐠

Never a free kick in a million years for their goal

What happened to refs handing out cards for dissent? Players chirping at him at the end of the game. One of them had to be pulled back.

• Like 1

Played in games like thst when you're down to ten. Or nine.

Yer legs are that heavy at end you can barely stand never mind hit accurate passes. I'm not gonna be too harsh on em wi our possession. 

Having to defend against a good team wi an extra man is absolutley bloody draining. 

• Like 2

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

1 minute ago, darra said:

Never a free kick in a million years for their goal

What happened to refs handing out cards for dissent? Players chirping at him at the end of the game. One of them had to be pulled back.

Harris.. like many others..does have a habit of getting his arms/hands involved when making a challenge.

Very difficult for the officials.