Buyer lined up..providing..

Guest Therealrealist

1 hour ago, Incognito Owl said:

This could be true, I've got a feeling it is. I can't trust a word chansiri says, so anything could happen. I cannot read the bloke 100% I bet he's good at poker.:Chansiri:All we can do is wait and see if someone remembers this thread next year. The only thing that wouldn't make sense is if Pulis is on a longer contract then this season. Also when chansiri was asked about the future ect. he said along the lines that he doesn't really know and will take it step by step with the current situation. That could mean everything with covid or he's looking at selling or it could mean both?

Yes you certainly can’t read him. Judging by the press call he did you’d think Monk was here long-term. Few days later he was gone. 

• Like 1

Don’t believe there’s any truth in this at all, but it’s common sense that now the EFL charge is resolved if whoever in charge can get us to midtable, we suddenly become more investable again.  I expect any manager these days has a nice payoff built in incase of takeovers 

• Thanks 1

On 14/11/2020 at 09:01, 0742 said:

Just like he's loved spending his money on the things that don't count towards P&S?!

Chansiri is skint, I don't know where our fans get this idea from that he's loaded.

I think the final paragraph may be closer to the mark

• Haha 1

On 14/11/2020 at 09:01, 0742 said:

Just like he's loved spending his money on the things that don't count towards P&S?!

Chansiri is skint, I don't know where our fans get this idea from that he's loaded.

Chansiri is loaded, I don't know where our fans get this idea that he's skint.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 13/11/2020 at 17:19, Therealrealist said:

People who think nobody would want us are very naive..we are still a good name in English football..do you think the oil and gas merchants in Azerbaijan..Russia..and khazakstan are flapping about losing a few million? After a Ferrari..a reyt fit wife..the next status symbol is an English football club..A Russian bloke funds bournemouth..USA are looking at Burnley ffs

DC would do it in the wrong order though. 'I own Sheffield Wednesday Football Club, I can show you a good time. Oh and I'll be replacing the Dacia soon'.

On 13/11/2020 at 22:04, Therealrealist said:

We are in this division..that’s what I’ve heard..supposed to have happened at start of this season but they got spooked by the -12..maybe that’s why dc has lined up a safe pair of hands in TP

So then, IF there is a new owner lined up, what do you know about them? Do they know how to run a football club, how much are they worth, will they be bringing there own team of football people with them?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Amazing what a 6 point gain can do. All of a sudden (and with a new manager in Pulis) we are more appealing. Might even appeal to Jackson Irvine now as with him being a 6ft 2in CM he may be just the sort of Pulis type signing for the Championship and we are desperately light in CM all of a sudden. Brown and Luongo are not always fit and Bannan may be on the fringe now or out wide. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, jp1981 said:

So then, IF there is a new owner lined up, what do you know about them? Do they know how to run a football club, how much are they worth, will they be bringing there own team of football people with them?

Information is somewhat notable by its absence at the moment - so I think we should draw the obvious conclusion.