Buyer lined up..providing..

Guest Therealrealist

Guest Therealrealist

We are in this division..that’s what I’ve heard..supposed to have happened at start of this season but they got spooked by the -12..maybe that’s why dc has lined up a safe pair of hands in TP

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, borisTHEowl said:

You’ve not heard this from anything reliable or im sure a lot more of us would have heard the same. 

Well I think he’s pretty reliable..maybe we mix in different circles

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

Who’s going to buy us in our predicament? DC is about £140m in and he won’t get anywhere near the money that he’s invested. Just can’t see it. Hope I’m wrong.

If I wer dc I would just want rid asap..don’t forget at those cheesy fans forums he claimed to have turned down many offers...the sort of money we lose at the moment is a lot to Sheffield folk..but it’s literally chicken feed to the new gazillionaires in the east

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, TrueOwl said:

Here's hoping we're still in the division next year. If Pulis can't keep us up we feely are fizzed.

We will 100% stay up..without a shadow of a doubt...with monk it wud have been 50/50

Just now, Therealrealist said:

If I wer dc I would just want rid asap..don’t forget at those cheesy fans forums he claimed to have turned down many offers...the sort of money we lose at the moment is a lot to Sheffield folk..but it’s literally chicken feed to the new gazillionaires in the east

Not that Disco bloke in Skeg again?

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, cowl said:

If ever there was a rumour that was so obviously made up.

Anyone who believes this is seriously thick.

We will see..

Guest Therealrealist

People who think nobody would want us are very naive..we are still a good name in English football..do you think the oil and gas merchants in Azerbaijan..Russia..and khazakstan are flapping about losing a few million? After a Ferrari..a reyt fit wife..the next status symbol is an English football club..A Russian bloke funds bournemouth..USA are looking at Burnley ffs

9 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

If I was DC I would have a better grasp of the English language than some numpty on OT

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, daveyboy66 said:

If I was DC I would have a better grasp of the English language than some numpty on OT

Still backing monk🤣😂,,proven wrong on yet another manager...it’s always the same posters

Guest Therealrealist

I’ve always said this..and I’m not just saying this cus of a whisper..our next owner will be in the upper echelons of big stuff

25 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Who’s going to buy us in our predicament? DC is about £140m in and he won’t get anywhere near the money that he’s invested. Just can’t see it. Hope I’m wrong.

Well if I was losing say 10 mil a year and someone offered me 50 mil to get out I think I would be snatching their hands off . 

• Like 6