Buyer lined up..providing..

Guest Therealrealist

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, hugeowl said:

Well if I was losing say 10 mil a year and someone offered me 50 mil to get out I think I would be snatching their hands off . 

Ex@ctamondo...

4 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

I’ve always said this..and I’m not just saying this cus of a whisper..our next owner will be in the upper echelons of big stuff

I hope you're right but if we're still constrained by P&S (FFP) they can't spend any more than DC, although they'd hopefully spend it more wisely & maximise income when the opportunity arrived.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

Ex@ctamondo...

Yep I think Chansiri is probably reluctant to lose another 50m chasing his 140m back, if that fails he is in for 200m or so. I expect he'd take half with some bonuses paid if certain things happen under new ownership. Can see him buying another club in the future too, maybe in Belgium or Switzerland. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Therealrealist

A USA consortium are supposedly lining up a 200 mill takeover of Burnley..Burnley ffs..a town about half the size of Rotherham..they maybe pl..for now..but what can they do wi Burnley??

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, sMacLean said:

Yep I think Chansiri is probably reluctant to lose another 50m chasing his 140m back, if that fails he is in for 200m or so. I expect he'd take half with some bonuses paid if certain things happen under new ownership. Can see him buying another club in the future too, maybe in Belgium or Switzerland. 

I can’t see him touching football ever again tbh when he gets rid..he will go back to doing..whatever he does 🤔

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Sunk costs are gone , can’t do owt about them.

If he uses any sale to try and get everything back it will never happen 

It’s not Homes under the Hammer

Get Dion Dublin up front to flick on them long balls

Guest Bulgaria
19 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

A USA consortium are supposedly lining up a 200 mill takeover of Burnley..Burnley ffs..a town about half the size of Rotherham..they maybe pl..for now..but what can they do wi Burnley??

Flatten it and build a massive Taco Bell.

2 minutes ago, Nut said:

DC seems to be losing interest. Wouldnt surprise me if he cuts his losses just to get away from the sheeite. I don't think he knew what he was letting hinself in for. 

How'd you work that out? Recently back to manager with transfers and a coaching team, spent over 3 hours talking to journalists, sacked said manager, employed another manager on a long-term deal

• Like 7

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Burnsie said:

How'd you work that out? Recently back to manager with transfers and a coaching team, spent over 3 hours talking to journalists, sacked said manager, employed another manager on a long-term deal

Because he has to stay in this division..who would your money be on to guarantee safety...monk or TP?