WEDNESDAY -V's- MILLWALL - OMDT

With a renewed sense of optimism after 3 points from Bournemouth and 6 points back from the EFL the team should be on a high. 

With a route out of the bottom 3 before the international break on the horizon, it's times like these when we tend to shoot ourselves in the foot.

They are a decent organised team, but have lost their two new forwards to injury, we can't score for toffee, so don't expect a classic. 

Hopefully DC's impact on the players lingers for another game so we get a performance and another 3 points, by the odd goal.. .1-0 win.

• Thanks 1

Great MOTD thread. Have a 16 week old kitten that has recently been acquired as a rescue from a home in S6. Had to laugh at that photo of a cat in the oven. Chuffing kitten has been terrorising my poor Schnauzer cross. When I rang home yesterday it had decided to fall into the bath when my Daughter was in it!

Hope today we can break another hoodoo and achieve back to back results. Be great to start to look like we have a bit of momentum about us. Effectively had the dire run nullified by a win and six points added. Again, we are in a position where the players have no excuses not to put in a shift and they should go into the match in a relaxed mindset to play our way to a result. UTO’s

• Like 2

Didn't read the OP but assuming it was the same as all the others. Well done.

I would hope we play with a bit more confidence today. They should be desperate to get out there after the news this week. Millwall are.a solid side though. Probably be a very boring game with to pragmatic managers. 

No Harris should mean we have more balance with Reach and Moses in the wing back roles. Hopefully Brown is fit enough to start. Gives Bannan someone to work with. Would also like to see FDB in that midfield three.

1-1 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Top post Milord.

Well, another eventful week in S6.

I supposed I’d better temper my prediction for today’s game in case potential sponsors are reading this. I’m going for a 7-1 win to us, making us thus a fabulous opportunity to invest in. Roll up roll up. If I ran a business I know what I’d do.

Up the Owls.

They’d have to close OT and stop all the moaning fans before we become a investable proposition. I blame Neil for giving the fans a voice. Reckon DC does as well.😂

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

I'll get this in already as I've called it for the last 4 weeks now. Bank your house, your kids, your wife, cat, dog, even offer your first born on Bannan to either boot it straight out of play from the kickoff, or straight to their keeper. 

Easy money.

it’s a genius tactic,  monk before the boys go out to play “now don’t forget, if we win the t*ss choose to kick off and kick it straight out of play towards their goal so they get possession and can mount the first attack of the game.  This is very important as it will give them a false sense of confidence for the rest of the game”. 

Edited by Owls-Fan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hopefully the tide has turned, with this week's positive news and victory against Bournemouth.

We need to build on this - as many have said it's likely to be tight but we need to be positive and have confidence in themselves and fellow team mates - let's keep the momentum and get a win. Things could look very different and positive by 5 o'clock today compared to the same time last week.

UTO

• Thanks 1