WEDNESDAY -V's- MILLWALL - OMDT

Monk is deciding on today’s line-up as we speak.

Pelupessy’s was the first name on the sheet, Penney isn’t being considered, bringing Dawson back is in the back of Monk’s mind, but as always, it’s not an easy task.

The magic lucky dip bag of tactics, formations, and player selections, may need to come out again,

1D880F65-6F26-402C-BC58-72FB2F93CE62.jpeg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, agentwalker said:

I'll get this in already as I've called it for the last 4 weeks now. Bank your house, your kids, your wife, cat, dog, even offer your first born on Bannan to either boot it straight out of play from the kickoff, or straight to their keeper. 

Easy money.

He did actually do it again last match didn't he? I looked out for this time after you said.

• Thanks 1

Guest everydays_wednesday

Only one winner today and that’s Super tram ! Can breathe a huge sigh of relief that there will be no more damage for at least another season!

2-0 today UTO 

10 hours ago, GlasgOwl said:

Take a bow OP. 😎

Fancy us for a late winner today.

Don't care what kind of goal or who gets it, just want the win.

Back to back wins is the perfect tonic going into the break.

Just do it Owls.

Buckfast tonic? :image:

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Monk is deciding on today’s line-up as we speak.

Pelupessy’s was the first name on the sheet, Penney isn’t being considered, bringing Dawson back is in the back of Monk’s mind, but as always, it’s not an easy task.

The magic lucky dip bag of tactics, formations, and player selections, may need to come out again,

1D880F65-6F26-402C-BC58-72FB2F93CE62.jpeg

Is that Bannan next to him?

49 minutes ago, everydays_wednesday said:

Only one winner today and that’s Super tram ! Can breathe a huge sigh of relief that there will be no more damage for at least another season!

2-0 today UTO 

If I recall correctly, some Millwall fans pick a certain game each season to do all that. I guess we were the one last time.

They say Owlstalk readers/posters are supposed to be  bipolar......doom & gloom......one minute..........euphoria the next..........

I think the players are even more bipolar............which Wednesday will turn out today ?..........the have a go Bornemouth side ?  ...........

or the.........I can't be bothered Rotherham side ?

Wednesday NEVER cease to surprise remember..........could be 0 - 3 to Millwall.............or 2 - 0        to us............

Fasten your seat-belts it's going to be a bumpy ride !

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

Seen Millwalls coach this morning parked next to Megastore. Can tell they don't fancy it we will win. 

They get changed in the old gym at the back of the North. 

Seeing as there isn't any hot water in the bogs on the North, I wonder if they will be getting cold showers. 😀

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Captain Scarlett said:

They say Owlstalk readers/posters are supposed to be  bipolar......doom & gloom......one minute..........euphoria the next..........

I think the players are even more bipolar............which Wednesday will turn out today ?..........the have a go Bornemouth side ?  ...........

or the.........I can't be bothered Rotherham side ?

Wednesday NEVER cease to surprise remember..........could be 0 - 3 to Millwall.............or 2 - 0        to us............

Fasten your seat-belts it's going to be a bumpy ride !

Or it would be if, according to the poster above, you happen to get on a tram with Millwall fans when they’re in town.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1