WEDNESDAY -V's- MILLWALL - OMDT

Well we tend to be first choice for the Millwall Party @ Hillsborough Boys (though they did take it to New York) one year.

I can honestly say I never had a real problem with Millwall though I did find the walk from New Cross Gate tube and under that horrible tunnel a bit daunting at times.

Rough & Tough if you want rough & tough let me introduce to you one of the roughest toughest players ever seen at Hillsborough. He died aged 54 in Dec 1995. Tougher than any of the players in our team. Tougher than Bremner, Styles or MacKay. His name was Harry Cripps a bit better than his League one status but as tough as old nuts. So a thought from me for Harry RIP you rough bugger !

As for us all the signs are good but generally that tends to not help us very much. But I remain in confident mood.

SO COME ON WEDNESDAY, DON'T BE INTIMIDATED BY THESE SOUTHERN SOFTIES. UTO & DTB WAWAW, COME ON UP & AT EM !  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4-1 to Wednesday (seriously).

Just hope the prediction not to keep a clean sheet doesn't stop a joint venture of Microsoft, Google, Ineos, Amazon and Apple from sponsoring our shirt.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

The win against a promotion favourite and the six points from the appeal is bound to be a huge moral boost for the players and Monk.

We could be back close to full strength, with only Luongo really weakening the side. I like Harris a lot but having Moses - Reach rather than Harris - Moses is an upgrade.

Highly optimistic. If we can go into the international break with back to back wins we could emerge in great shape to play Preston, Swansea and Stoke.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Top post Milord.

Well, another eventful week in S6.

I supposed I’d better temper my prediction for today’s game in case potential sponsors are reading this. I’m going for a 7-1 win to us, making us thus a fabulous opportunity to invest in. Roll up roll up. If I ran a business I know what I’d do.

Up the Owls.

• Haha 4