BREAKING NEWS - Chansiri to speak to the media on Thursday

25 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Another thing that could come up

The fans keep saying that Chansiri has no football experience, that was true at the start but he’s been here for 6 years now.

Massive learning curve. 

We got early success by virtue of massive investment, then picked the wrong strategy and stuck at it for too long

Recently we seem to be run a bit better, but we’re still suffering from the chaos in the middle 

Thanks for the posts in this thread. If you're true or not, we will find out what he has to say on Thursday anyway. 👍

9 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I think that DC has learnt already as we have seen with some huge changes in strategy. Selling up is an unknown as whilst it brings fresh impetus, we are fairly stable now financially. I don’t worry about admin or anything like that with DC.

The issue is that the failed spending period followed by the failure to sell the stadium in time ie a lack of real plan has cost us for years and it’s difficult to get past that whilst we continue to be punished for it. 

Had we finished 12 points clear last season we’d have been done with it. Had we done better in the last 3 games then we’d have put it behind us more or less and perhaps we’d be looking forward. But I think the manager and players need to cop some of the blame for the last 18 months. Chansiri has backed his manager.

I dont think Financially we are fairly stable I think financially we are a mess 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Another thing that could come up

The fans keep saying that Chansiri has no football experience, that was true at the start but he’s been here for 6 years now.

Massive learning curve. 

We got early success by virtue of massive investment, then picked the wrong strategy and stuck at it for too long

Recently we seem to be run a bit better, but we’re still suffering from the chaos in the middle 

We wouldn't have got to tbe play offs without his investment 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

He’s sort of corrected himself.

His main point being he got us very close, spent a lot of money, still is and is still here and we should be grateful for that.

To a certain extent I think he's right, although he (Chansiri) has got a lot wrong. 

He's going to stop putting funds in and will be selling any assets asap and putting the club up for sale.

Or it will be a load of tosh about fans needing to support the club and the team and get behind the manager.

I reckon he’s got two scripts in his briefcase. 
1. Following yet another home defeat or squeaky draw - he thanks Monk (out) for all his efforts but 'with regret, you’re fired'. 

2. In the highly unlikely event of a home win, he reiterates that he always had faith in manager and has given him a ten year contract. Cue masses of owls fans jumping into the Don like lemmings at the sheer horror of it all. 

• Haha 2

I’d love it if he justs let the lot out.

Calls peoplecunts and stuff EFL, players, managers etc

”I call the Captain before every game.  I say Barry, you’re doing good on the pitch but stop it with the shitcorners and free-kicks ‘cause it’s cuntingme right off!”

Edited by sonofbert2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

I think He's dead certain that Monk is going to loose tonight that he's already organised to welcome in our next manager on thursday at the presser 

would love this to be the case but unfortunately I very much doubt it will be. Imo he will just give his full backing to Monk.