BREAKING NEWS - Chansiri to speak to the media on Thursday

Perhaps we are announcing a new whacky scheme?

If you pay x amount, then you get your own seat for 50 years, a SWFC gnome, your face painted on the back of the Kop and shooting practice with Garry Monk and his coaching team.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Perhaps we are announcing a new whacky scheme?

If you pay x amount, then you get your own seat for 50 years, a SWFC gnome, your face painted on the back of the Kop and shooting practice with Garry Monk and his coaching team.

2E821EAF-7557-4822-BA33-F2E49DA3A124.thumb.jpeg.ad2c83f1f04440f43b0ed74c15aff8dd.jpeg

• Love 1

Prepare yourselves everyone, before the storm. Which will probably start tonight, unless we have a decent result or monk is gone. Then tomorrow is the eye of the storm before all hell breaks lose on Thursday, I don't think it will go well at all. I thank chansiri for coming out and finally saying something on Thursday, but I doubt it will be good. We will probably hear monk is staying ect., blaming the fans for numerous stuff that aren't are fault, acting if everything is fine, losing it with the journalists and saying he's going ect. I could be/hope I'm wrong, but I see it all getting real nasty soon.

38 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Monks not going anywhere is he. We are just going to have to get use to that clown as our manager and us being a league one club next season because we have a chairman that knows nothing about running a successful football club. 

Thing is he sacked Jos even though he had a better record than Monk has now. I’d be interested to see how he defends keeping Monk even he even does. Might be much ado about nothing but at the same time it could be something completely unexpected like he’s selling up or a DoF appointment?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Incognito Owl said:

Prepare yourselves everyone, before the storm. Which will probably start tonight, unless we have a decent result or monk is gone. Then tomorrow is the eye of the storm before all hell breaks lose on Thursday, I don't think it will go well at all. I thank chansiri for coming out and finally saying something on Thursday, but I doubt it will be good. We will probably hear monk is staying ect., blaming the fans for numerous stuff that aren't are fault, acting if everything is fine, losing it with the journalists and saying he's going ect. I could be/hope I'm wrong, but I see it all getting real nasty soon.

If we take the premise that he is stopping, realistically what would you like him to say? 

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Maybe hes read Neils post about explaining to the fans about us being bottom of every league we are competing in?

Him hosting a PowerPoint rolling through a load of graphs relating to the form of the Women’s team.

Next slide please..

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Hate to say I told you so...

Nice one mate. I thought the stick you were getting the other day was over the top as usual. See what he says now? Might be significant, might not be?

As it happens I’ve got Wednesday on my acca tonight along with Huddersfield, Charlton, Lincoln, Colchester and Grimsby 😳

• Thanks 1