BREAKING NEWS - Chansiri to speak to the media on Thursday

" I've sold the club to an interested party "

" Can you tell us who it is  ? "

" It's a certain......er..............Roman............."

" Roman Abramovich  ???  "

"  No, no no.......it's  a Roman Candle factory in Bangkok "

"  Thank you for coming, have a safe bonfire night tonight. Excuse me whilst I go and put a rocket under my Manager "

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Were saved.... We're not elite, are we?

I really want to know if this went in or if he's just got his fingertips on it enough.

In fact I'm probably more interested in this that tonight's match

• Haha 1

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Monks not going anywhere is he. We are just going to have to get use to that clown as our manager and us being a league one club next season because we have a chairman that knows nothing about running a successful football club. 

Yeah can't see him getting rid of Monk at this stage, purely down to the fact I can't see any manager worth his salt wanting the job under the present conditions.

I guess its to give his views regarding the lack of progression that is being made and how he hopes to go forward.

Will land on stony ground

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Monks not going anywhere is he. We are just going to have to get use to that clown as our manager and us being a league one club next season because we have a chairman that knows nothing about running a successful football club. 

Agreed. I doubt Monk is going anywhere, anytime soon. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

Plenty of people will jump at it once its available.

But we know from experience that isn't the case unless you count the likes of Sheard in your calculations.

There is little revenue being generated although Chansiri generated money by purchasing the stadium and the income from that will last for the next how many years.

The real problem is the unequal playing field between league and a system of sustainability that isn't sustainable for Championship clubs

Edited by akbuk