BREAKING NEWS - Chansiri to speak to the media on Thursday

11 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

For what it’s worth I don’t think there is an announcement planned per se

I think this is the Chairman stepping up and showing a bit of leadership in a time of darkness for SWFC

Just giving a bit of re-assurance that he’s still committed and invested in the success of the club

That's what I think. Just hope he's doing it off the back of 3 points tonight. 

Has to be something major to involve the national press surely?

1 - Monk’s sacked

2 - Selling up completely 

3 - Outside investment 

4 - Admin is looming

5 - Handing over the reigns to someone who can have day to day involvement due to covid.

My guess is option 3. Would be a good thing to have another party with a financial interest in the club. Hopefully with a footballing background who can help steer the club in the right direction.

I don’t think Chansiri’s intentions have ever been bad. He’d be lauded as a hero if we beat Hull. As it happens we went poo or bust and, well and truly bust.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I nominate Inspector Lestrade

He could stand in front of burning Hillsborough telling us there's nothing to worry about all day long and reassure us it's all gonna be ok

I’m not sure he could pull it off, even with a good command of the English language.

2 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

Has to be something major to involve the national press surely?

1 - Monk’s sacked

2 - Selling up completely 

3 - Outside investment 

4 - Admin is looming

5 - Handing over the reigns to someone who can have day to day involvement due to covid.

My guess is option 3. Would be a good thing to have another party with a financial interest in the club. Hopefully with a footballing background who can help steer the club in the right direction.

I don’t think Chansiri’s intentions have ever been bad. He’d be lauded as a hero if we beat Hull. As it happens we went poo or bust and, well and truly bust.

Seems its just a generally interview for journos to ask questions.  It's not an announcement.

• Thanks 1