BREAKING NEWS - Chansiri to speak to the media on Thursday

4 minutes ago, Grandad said:

FANS DEMAND CHAIRMAN SPEAKS

Chairman announces Press conference

FANS TAKE P IS S OUT OF CHAIRMAN SPEAKING

I hope that's not true. It's his second language, there's no need for the fans to behave in such a racist way.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Yeah can't see him getting rid of Monk at this stage, purely down to the fact I can't see any manager worth his salt wanting the job under the present conditions.

I guess its to give his views regarding the lack of progression that is being made and how he hopes to go forward.

Will land on stony ground

Imo this thing on Thursday will do more bad than good and just get the majority of people even more annoyed about our present situation on and off the pitch. 

• Love 2

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Imo this thing on Thursday will do more bad than good and just get the majority of people even more annoyed about our present situation on and off the pitch. 

Yeah best thing to say is nowt, nothing good will come of it, unless he announces he has a buyer or found a massive stash of cash at the back of his settee.

If he defends his actions (even if he his right) he will be ripped to pieces. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sticky Micky said:

DC is to announce he is getting a divorce 

He says its pretty personal but it's because he struggles to get a erection 

He says he  had evidence to the contrary, but it wouldn’t stand up in court

He needs some thaiagra that will put some lead back in his pencil.

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Yeah best thing to say is nowt, nothing good will come of it, unless he announces he has a buyer or found a massive stash of cash at the back of his settee.

If he defends his actions (even if he his right) he will be ripped to pieces. 

In your opinion can he really defend his backing of Monk with our form and us still being so far adrift at the bottom of the table? In that sense the best thing that could happen for him is a win tonight to maybe ease the pressure slightly on Thursday. Not sure how he can defend the point deduction, probably continue to blame the EFL, wonder if he will say anything about the loan against the ground as well? 

• Like 1

Can’t see it being a manager change as it would have leaked by now. Even an intention to sell the club you would think may have leaked also. 

Feels more like a Q and A and rallying cry. I do think the fans will get some stick and rightly so for any that personally abused him or his family. 

With the current pandemic I can’t possible imagine anyone wanting to buy a club other than to asset strip. 

Purely guess work at this moment. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

In your opinion can he really defend his backing of Monk with our form and us still being so far adrift at the bottom of the table? In that sense the best thing that could happen for him is a win tonight to maybe ease the pressure slightly on Thursday. Not sure how he can defend the point deduction, probably continue to blame the EFL, wonder if he will say anything about the loan against the ground as well? 

I'm no fan of Monk my beef is this constant sacking of managers we just need a period of stability with the manager.  So he gets a chance to build.   He has installed a new backroom team and signed a players (who I don't think he would have signed if he had other seasons budgets) so his hands are still tied behind his back.  Whoever is brought into the the club will be similarly affected.

Yes a win tonight would help a little.   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3