BREAKING NEWS - Chansiri to speak to the media on Thursday

Tonight’s game will answer a lot of questions......If Monk is in charge tonight ..On Thursday chansiri will be backing monk and blaming the fans etc ......If monks not in charge tonight ...new manager...new investment or new owners will be announced..giving everyone a bit of hope.....!!!!!...........Pray monk is not on the touch line tonight 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Like 1

Just now, Freshfish said:

You know Neil will get annoyed of you keep talking about the local press like that !!! Sheesh!! 

We've already had one post saying Andy Giddings is a Sheffield United fan

lol

Andy Giddings - the Huddersfield Town fan - accused of being a Blade

Amazing logic

Owlstalk Shop

Quite a few on here speculating/hoping that DC is selling up. 

Even if DC was willing to cut his losses & let the club go at a bargain price I can't see anybody in their right mind investing in a football club in the current climate, when there's little income coming in, no short term prospect of fans returning to matches & in our case a club looking increasingly likely to be relegated to League 1.

14 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

I think it could be some sort of departure, it won't relate to the managerial position and I can't see anything else interesting the national press.

How Giddings tweet reads he is making himself available for interview with the local media. It was only Doms tweet that mentioned the national media and it didn't say they would be attending.

Edited by Hookowl
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

Tonight’s game will answer a lot of questions......If Monk is in charge tonight ..On Thursday chansiri will be backing monk and blaming the fans etc ......If monks not in charge tonight ...new manager...new investment or new owners will be announced..giving everyone a bit of hope.....!!!!!...........Pray monk is not on the touch line tonight 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

If he wasn’t going to be in charge tonight we would have heard, something would have been leaked. Wishful thinking I’m afraid. 

• Like 2

Just now, Hodgyowl said:

Tbh I think it's got to be something big if he's invited the national prees, there not going to give a stuff if is only about backing monk or to throw a wobbler at us.

I don’t think he has? Wasn’t that tweet a mistake and it’s just local press and he’s available for questions. Not got an announcement I don’t think. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

In the context of P&S yeah, but in terms of reality in a loss making industry we have not had any issues. I’d rather that than the other way around 

I'm not too sure about that. We still have a huge wage bill and are paying 25k a week to Cheadles director of football 25k a week to a very average centre back in Tom Lees and 30?k a week to a striker who was good 5 years ago, we have a poor squad with the only saleable asset of real value is Iorfa, no players coming through the youth ranks that look like they will make the step up, no history of being able to improve and sell players, poor commercial income, dwindling fanbase and we have exhausted every loophole possible for injecting money into the club. 

• Love 1

Guest Hornsby
13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We've already had one post saying Andy Giddings is a Sheffield United fan

lol

Andy Giddings - the Huddersfield Town fan - accused of being a Blade

Amazing logic

Halifax mate. 

He always puts me in mind of my one trip to Shay  with Owls when you could just step over small fence and in ground.

Remember it being a night game and think we lost 1-0.  Speedway track too I think.

Thursday will be it's all criminal fans' fault for using pirate platforms to watch games.