BREAKING NEWS - Chansiri to speak to the media on Thursday

35 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

This was my first thought.

What's the betting he launches a silly attack on 'certain negative fans' and Owlstalk/Social Media?

...of course such things almost always backfire, but I can see him trying it.

Whatever he says will be taken as a silly attack on certain negative fans and social media. 

That's how sensitive some fans are, they can be rude all they like towards the club and himself but soon as he has the tiniest ickle bit of a go back they start performing.  

Then go running around telling everyone, "OOOh do you know what he said we have to be patient, can you believe that ?  How rude can you get?"

• Haha 2

Monk has complained to Chansiri that media is giving him hard time. 

Chansiri to tell medis to stop bullying him and leave him alone as he has his full backing.🤬

Oh forgot, also announcing discount on Monk mugs in club shop from £20 to £9.99.

Edited by OwlerIT
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Whatever he says will be taken as a silly attack on certain negative fans and social media. 

That's how sensitive some fans are, they can be rude all they like towards the club and himself but soon as he has the tiniest ickle bit of a go back they start performing.  

Then go running around telling everyone, "OOOh do you know what he said we have to be patient, can you believe that ?  How rude can you get?"

Lets be honest here...he needs a bit of a figurative fkn slap. UTO.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

100% the fans will get it both barrels

Nailed on that

Thats exactly what I expect this media session to be about. A full on attack on supporters, popping at us for criticising him on here and social media,  from not supporting the manager to questioning his business sense. I expect a full on dummy spitting exersise from Chansiri 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DC to announce he is leaving the running of the club to his son

DC wants more time for his  new hobby 

DC announced 

'Lately I have been really busy and it's interfering with my hobby of collecting all of the different types of spices...

...I just don't have the thyme.' 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Thats exactly what I expect this media session to be about. A full on attack on supporters, popping at us for criticising him on here and social media,  from not supporting the manager to questioning his business sense. I expect a full on dummy spitting exersise from Chansiri 

Well the fans contribute nothing, remember that. 😀

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, billyblack said:

Well the fans contribute nothing, remember that. 😀

Exactly mate. Our money dosnt pay for anything, but we have to decide if we want to keep paying high prices so he can continue to sign the best players. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chansiri to sell up to some dodgy comsortium, will then be announced in two weeks time that he has bought Sunderland, Two years time we are in league 2 and Sunderland are lording Chansiri as they return to the Premier League.

This is absolutely the Wednesday way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

The customer is always right.