BREAKING NEWS - Chansiri to speak to the media on Thursday

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I don’t think he has? Wasn’t that tweet a mistake and it’s just local press and he’s available for questions. Not got an announcement I don’t think. 

I don't know if it's wrong, read it and made my comment 🙄

33 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Aren’t we?

Until proven otherwise I don’t think we can assume we have any issues with making ends meet. 

sorry, i have to disagree

10 year season ticket ideas for a start

more detail will come to light when the accounts finally get published, i am veering towards unhealthy financially until proven otherwise 

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Halifax mate. 

He always puts me in mind of my one trip to Shay  with Owls when you could just step over small fence and in ground.

Remember it being a night game and think we lost 1-0.  Speedway track too I think.

Thursday will be it's all criminal fans' fault for using pirate platforms to watch games.

Ah yeah - I knew it began with H and was that neck of the woods

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

This is a hard one. Part of me thinks it is something and nothing. My suspicious side thinks he has a buyer lined up. Devils in the detail but even in our position if the price is right we are a good buy, before we are a good bye.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, 83owl said:

I'm not too sure about that. We still have a huge wage bill and are paying 25k a week to Cheadles director of football 25k a week to a very average centre back in Tom Lees and 30?k a week to a striker who was good 5 years ago, we have a poor squad with the only saleable asset of real value is Iorfa, no players coming through the youth ranks that look like they will make the step up, no history of being able to improve and sell players, poor commercial income, dwindling fanbase and we have exhausted every loophole possible for injecting money into the club. 

Apart from that we are doing OK

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Zlin Owl said:

This is a hard one. Part of me thinks it is something and nothing. My suspicious side thinks he has a buyer lined up. Devils in the detail but even in our position if the price is right we are a good buy, before we are a good bye.

If not a buyer then maybe an investor, who will eventually take over. 

Then again probably going to be nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, S1Owl said:

Chansiri saved us, its the advisors that crap. We're screwed if he sells up unless someone better at running a club is taking over. 

Alreyt Att, I'm sure regardless of the mess ya old man has made of the club im certain you'll still get your PlayStation 5 for Christmas.

• Haha 1

For what it’s worth I don’t think there is an announcement planned per se

I think this is the Chairman stepping up and showing a bit of leadership in a time of darkness for SWFC

Just giving a bit of re-assurance that he’s still committed and invested in the success of the club

• Thanks 2