THE MONK OUT THREAD

6 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

The club will be keeping an eye on how many sales of iFollow passes they get. Its the main source of income from fans. 

I won’t buy another iFollow pass until Monk is gone. It’s the only way to protest.

Who’s with me?

Why was this moved mods?! 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

The Chairman caused ALL of this

We are stuck with the chairman. It’s his club. That’s what happens when you sell your soul to a foreign millionaire. We all lapped it up at the time.

Pointing the finger at Chansiri is pointless. The bloke is never going to change. We just got to hope he gets the next one right like he did with Bruce.

I’m sure he’ll be able to turn things around and give us the winning number of games needed before the end of the season to keep us up ...I’m certain of it ...I love Gary ...he just needs a big hug and some he has been so unlucky ...really unlucky.. 

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Will today be the day he rips in to the players in his post match interview I wonder. He will probably praise the players knowing him. 

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the comments publicly. Plenty of managers defend their players in front of the cameras but give them a hammering in the dressing room. 

We still need a change though.