THE MONK OUT THREAD

2 hours ago, Incognito Owl said:

I haven't liked Bullen in some way when he's managed us before, but would prefer him now.

I'm not really a Monk out ultra, just didn't want him in the first place, because I thought he would be no better than Bullen in actual fact Monk is much worserer..

🤫

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

I'm not really a Monk out ultra, just didn't want him in the first place, because I thought he would be no better than Bullen in actual fact Monk is much worserer..

🤫

Yep, you Bully guys were right haha. I warmed to monk when we found out he was going to be the manager, but he started losing me around last December. Gave him another chance at the start of this season, but as the saying goes fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

19 minutes ago, Incognito Owl said:

Yep, you Bully guys were right haha. I warmed to monk when we found out he was going to be the manager, but he started losing me around last December. Gave him another chance at the start of this season, but as the saying goes fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

I just don't think dragging someone off the managerial merry-go-round is a good idea..they are usually on it for a reason.

Imho you have to poach someone or bide your time...difficult I know

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Devonstrix said:

Could today be the day that DC decides to give us our best opportunity of avoiding relegation by dispensing with the services of Garry Monk? 

Our record since the turn of the year, in terms of points won,  goals scored and standard of football played is absolutely shocking and in any other season with crowds present, the reaction from supporters would have forced the owner's hand before now. 

Now is the time for one good man to come to the aid of our beloved Wednesday. 

WAWAW

21 hours ago, Incognito Owl said:

I predict the 22nd of December is when monk will be sacked.

20 hours ago, striker said:

I'm going a bit earlier, after the Norwich game on the 5th and in a twist of irony, our new managers first game will also be Huddersfield away. 

Well done Devonstrix, you got it right.

• Like 1