THE MONK OUT THREAD

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

The Chairman caused ALL of this

THIS

Pep or Jose could be incharge, it doesn't matter.

We don't own our stadium.

We have no ethos in the transfer market.

We don't sell our assets when necessary.

We haven't developed our youth system.

We have no scouting network.

Started the season on -12 points.

Spending way out of our means.

Match day prices are far too high.

No direction whatsoever.

Complete mismanagement from the very top for years.

We will go/have gone nowhere with Chansiri incharge.

• Haha 1

I desperately wanted him to succeed, but enough is enough. Losing to the pigs at Hillsborough put the nail in Carlos coffin, and losing 3 - 0 to Rotherham was on a par with that. After this today against Inter Wycombe, there's no going back ..... Monk has nowhere to go now. Hope Chansiri has learnt something from his past mistakes - though I'm not confident 

• Like 1

That's got be that now. If it isn't, serious questions need asking and answering. It simply can't go on like this without a fight. A new manager is needed, along with some footballing people to help DC run the club. Our form since last Christmas is shocking and enough to relegate us even without a points deduction. DC wake the fizz up. 

Absolutely sick of wasting money on ifollow watching those dreadful performances, losing with scoring the Luton, Rotherham, Wycombe, I can't let me voice be heard in the ground so sending this email to the club.

I know whoever recieves the email is not in charge of this, but if the club received a large number of similar feedback I'm sure they'd take notice, so if you feel the same way let them know

commercial@swfc.co.uk

Dear Sir/Madam

Due to the current situation obviously there is no fans in the ground so I can not voice my opinion on the team or the manager to the club.

In lieu of that I emailing you to inform that I will no longer be purchasing the games through ifollow while Garry Monk is manager and the performances carry on like that, I have watched almost every game on ifollow since the pandemic began.

To lose and not score in 3 games against Luton, Rotherham, and Wycombe is completely unacceptable, and I see no evidence in Garry Monks career (either at Wednesday or elsewhere) that he is able to turn this around, or even that he has tried anything different.

I will be saving my money until I feel some hope the team can actually earn a point in a game of football.

Best Regards,

A concerned fan

Just now, wmb said:

Garry Monks position at this club is now untenable. There’s no defending his performance now and no way back for him. How can he face up to the media and the fans now. Anything he says will be disregarded. 

His pre match interview on radio Sheffield was pathetic re form 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri has caused ALL of this

So it's Chansiri's fault that the squad was good enough to beat Cardiff on opening day but have now gotten beat by Luton, Rotherham and Wycombe with barely a whimper? The last three performances have been nothing short of pathetic.

I've made literally hundreds of posts on here critical of DC, he's been a disaster. But sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming that it's all his fault and any other move that could be made is irrelevant is plain daft. 

• Like 3