THE MONK OUT THREAD

I was optimistic that the inept Monk would have gone buy now.

This is becoming completely untenable

The vast majority of fans want Monk out of the club immediately.

We may have to start thinking of ways to get DC to act and give Monk his marching orders.

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Both. 

I’ve been wondering the same recently... suppose we’ll never find out really, the club’s been run appallingly for decades but I think right now is the least transparent things have ever been in terms of leadership from the top. A total mess 

4 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

I’ve been wondering the same recently... suppose we’ll never find out really, the club’s been run appallingly for decades but I think right now is the least transparent things have ever been in terms of leadership from the top. A total mess 

Absolutely. It is like a closed shop. DC has stopped communicating with fans completely. 

• Like 1

Guest buster123
21 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I genuinely don’t think DC can afford to pay him and his coaching team off.

He can afford it but doesn't want to. DC is a big a part of the problem as Monk.

What a mess this club is from top to bottom. Regarding Monk, I agree with most that its time for a change, however it'll be exactly the same scenario as with when Carlos got exposed, in that we will lose against Wycombe but then probably by some minor miracle beat Bournemouth which will give him more time and delay the inevitable, then probably go on another shocking run.

Then, you have that if Monk does get the bullet, then who do we attract? The word will have gone around the football community in regards to how Chansiri likes to operate, unless its some desperate unemployed yes man and let's face it, that calibre of manager will not exactly be in high demand for a reason.

The main way to start getting this club back on its feet is by removing the main cause of the problem, Chansiri, because wether you back him or not, this guy is continually running a plan, season after season, that is putting us 10 paces back everytime. People keep saying he is learning, there is absolutely nothing that I have seen to remotely support this claim.

Once again I definitely agree sacking Monk is a must but thats merely papering over major cracks within Sheffield Wednesday. For a man who had those thousands of fans worshipping him outside York Citys ground, he could potentially go down as one of the worst chairman in the history of the club.

No of course he didn’t say it but we all know it’s a fact. 

The pre match presser is like Groundhog Day, without the humour.

Every manager in this league has a list of mitigating circumstances as to why they aren’t doing better. Personally I can no longer listen to it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

No of course he didn’t say it but we all know it’s a fact. 

The pre match presser is like Groundhog Day, without the humour.

Every manager in this league has a list of mitigating circumstances as to why they aren’t doing better. Personally I can no longer listen to it.

Same here mate

White noise.

• Like 1