Rotherham - V - Wednesday OMDT

Just now, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Like being a smack rat - you know this is destroying us but yet we log / watch / listen to this every week.

I'm seriously questioning my life choices right now.

I'm just thinking of all the other ways I could have spent my evening rather than subjecting myself to this sh*te.

This season was always going to be a long, hard slog, but the way we've crumbled in these last two matches is embarrassing.

We fans invest so much time and energy into this club, even during a pandemic which prevents us from attending games, but there's simply nothing to support here, is there?

I'm no longer going to arrange my Saturday around watching the Wycombe match - life's too short to waste worrying about this bunch. I'm going to take my son out somewhere for the afternoon and enjoy some family time rather than sitting at home stewing over a bunch of players who clearly care less about our club than I do.

• Like 5

Just now, james o connor said:

Until we get a new owner things won’t change . Sadly , I can’t see a crap club heading for league one with no supporter income being an attractive prospect 

Throw into the mix the ridiculous price tag Chansiri will slap on it and refuse to budge. Honestly we'll end up ruined with this guy in charge, but least we can look back and say we got a fancy scoreboard and a giant cake out of it.....

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, SiJ said:

If he doesn't get sacked after that then god knows what happens. 

DC won't sack him yet. He allowed Jos to lose for weeks on end and then only did something when he got grief at that meeting. 

DC will take us to the abyss. I said it a long time ago. 

Just now, RockieOwl said:

I'm sorry but that's laughable. Bannan has been underperforming but he is the one trying to make things happen. We are so predictable because everyone looks for bannan. Pelupessy offers f all and is not a championship player. Laugha le that Monk gave him a new contract

What has he done? At least Pellepussy is breaking up play. Bannan offers nothing. All he does is come deep, get the ball off the toes of the centre half and plays a 30 yard ball to no one. I've been saying this for ages.... until he's gone, this team will not improve. He excels in nothing a central midfielder and captain should. 

• Like 4