Rotherham - V - Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

Our real problem now is who would want to come here...  We should have got rid of Monk at the end of last season so the new manager could bring in his own staff and team..

I am actually now thinking that actually no manager at all might be better than what we have now. 
Just let the lads pick the team among themselves  and decide how they will play. 
Can’t be worse than this 😱

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

My god Dawson is so bad. 

We've known this for a long time. He was miles off Championship level when Jos gave him a long run in the team 2 years ago.

He needed a season long loan somewhere, not being made undroppable in a rotating door of a defence. 

• Like 2

Guest Kagoshimaowl
45 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Birmingham when we went with 4 at the back

But we didn’t if you watch. Luongo was a man mountain doing both jobs.

Guest LondonOwl313
Just now, @owlstalk said:

Mate - Westwood has GONE

He'll never ever ever EVER play for us again

We need a new keeper

He's still under contract, its only Monk keeping him away.

Even if he has its time for Wildsmith, or that Render kid or someone's grandma because they can't be any worse than this ginner

1 minute ago, Kraschenbern said:

Pelepessy has been our best player tonight. I'm sorry (this wont be popular) but Bannan has been appalling. As have most of them. But for the amount of love Bannan gets, he's rubbish. Terrible leader, never takes control of the game. Should have sold him. Just watch him for five mins and no one else. He's just wandering about. Far too deep, far too slow, no strength. Should never have been made captain. 

I'm sorry but that's laughable. Bannan has been underperforming but he is the one trying to make things happen. We are so predictable because everyone looks for bannan. Pelupessy offers f all and is not a championship player. Laugha le that Monk gave him a new contract

12 minutes ago, TINGLE75 said:

The players we signed are good signings. For some reason they come here and are either crocked or turn into turds overnight. The main reason has to be the manager I'm afraid. 3 games to show some fight and the first 2 and they have shown the opposite!!

Rubbish! I wouldn’t have touched anyone bar Izzy brown and he’s injury prone.