Rotherham - V - Wednesday OMDT

8 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

He's appointed 4 managers, 2 good 2 bad.

Imagine this is like Blackjack and you're on 12... if you stick the dealer will almost certainly beat you. If you twist you might go bust but you also might win. Would take the possibility of turning things around over the certainty of relegation every day

This is a very good post. People moaning about "the club" being broken. No. The manager is just poo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'm seriously questioning my life choices right now.

I'm just thinking of all the other ways I could have spent my evening rather than subjecting myself to this sh*te.

This season was always going to be a long, hard slog, but the way we've crumbled in these last two matches is embarrassing.

We fans invest so much time and energy into this club, even during a pandemic which prevents us from attending games, but there's simply nothing to support here, is there?

I'm no longer going to arrange my Saturday around watching the Wycombe match - life's too short to waste worrying about this bunch. I'm going to take my son out somewhere for the afternoon and enjoy some family time rather than sitting at home stewing over a bunch of players who clearly care less about our club than I do.

Couldn’t have put it better.

That is exactly how I feel - I feel totally numb 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Some of our fans are like the kind of people who stand round the cold still, decapitated corpse of a hedgehog on the M1 saying to each other "I"m sure I can hear him breathing"

I'm sure I heard "it's not Monk's fault, it's the chairman"...

• Like 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Some of our fans are like the kind of people who stand round the cold still, decapitated corpse of a hedgehog on the M1 saying to each other "I"m sure I can hear him breathing"

What is the definition of doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

3 minutes ago, William 1867 said:

Although Garry Monk is a gash manager I’m not sure what we expected with the players We have signed. They are clearly div 1/2 players.

They are the frigging players that HE has signed, including Pelupessy . He also has his own backroom staff now.