Rotherham - V - Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

I won’t put another penny in until Chansiri goes.

He’s already forced me to renew my season ticket in the third division next season by not offering refunds for this but after that I’m done.

Lets all agree to do that im in . 

• Like 1

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

He’s already forced me to renew my season ticket in the third division next season by not offering refunds for this but after that I’m done.

SWFC has been my life for 40 years - at this moment I feel like I want to distance myself from it- makes me so sad to say this because I love my club (well I have done for 40 years)

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Guest LondonOwl313

Got the Luton Forest game on sky in the background. Forest were 1-0 down and down to 10 men away from home, looking like drawing 1-1 now against the team we just lost to.

We go down to 10 men away at a poor side and basically just give up. Really is no hope for us under this manager

3 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Get in touch with your card provider, you will get a refund

Just now, @owlstalk said:

You know when you're about 15 and playing football in the park and a man short, and someone's brought their little brother who's 7 years old and has brought his goalie gloves so you let him play for abit?

That.

Which lobber decided he could play in goal though? Garry picks the team.