Wednesday -V- Luton OMDT

1 minute ago, morganowl said:

No wednesday side in history are as bad as this shower . Facts dont lie. Carlos built a dream laugh my arse off his legacy is certain relegation , massive debt and a slump like bolton. Could be years before club starts looking upwards again. 

Bang on mate

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

When our wingers get the ball they slow down to a trot, look around at the strikers up  front, and then come to a standstill before they swing in an underhit predictable cross

Put them on their correct side and run to the byline and whip one in. Inverted wingers is pointless when the two you’ve got are average players.

5 minutes ago, Jim said:

Who had 0-0 at H-T? 4 Wednesday goals scored in the first half of 23 championship games under Monk. That’s half a season. How he keeps his job amazes me?

I had it 0 - 0 at full time based on my analysis for nearly a year  that we are crap all round and they can’t finish.

Edited by Flat Owl
  • Haha 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Dawson set the tone in the first minute when  he did that slow coming out crab thing instead of just rushing forward and taking  the ball

Unhinged the entire first half performance. We have a shocking problem with our mental attitude.

heres hoping a good kick up the backside works this half.

UTO