Wednesday -V- Luton OMDT

Just now, Holmowl said:

But if you play poor players in foreign positions it’s not exactly going to help. 

It’s two poor teams today, but we should beat them. 

I can’t look at any side bar Wycombe and say we should beat them . We have really poor players as the chairman blew all his money in spectacular fashion and we are now shopping in primarks sale rail 

It is what it is. We haven’t addressed our inability to create and score goals because we haven’t been able to bring the quality into the team and the current management seem unable to develop the players we have.

As fans we always want the best but we simply have to accept that these players are just not good enough to compete with the vast majority of Championship teams.

1 minute ago, oldishowl said:

I normally defend the manager because it’s not an easy gig but this team set up cannot be defended.

He has completely nullified Reach and Harris, Moses hasn’t got a clue where he is playing so we are open at the back,Bannan is playing on his own in midfield and the front players are just chasing about without any decent ball.

Have we created a chance for Marriott since he has been here

This. I'm not up for blaming the players this season. They are putting the work rate in but tactically they look uncomfortable and incapable of creating any chances or link up play in key areas. Instead it relies on deep crosses from Bannan or Harris to a packed penalty area. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

COME ON WEDNESDAY

I'm expecting a great performance in the second half and three points!

You are doing a stirling job. 

It’s like a Boris press briefing “27,000 new cases, 215 deaths, no vaccine till Spring, lockdown till March....but hey, it’s Friday night!”

4 minutes ago, trev said:

Worse than under Jos this.

Abysmal. Should be at least 2 down.

No wednesday side in history are as bad as this shower . Facts dont lie. Carlos built a dream laugh my arse off his legacy is certain relegation , massive debt and a slump like bolton. Could be years before club starts looking upwards again.