Wednesday -V- Luton OMDT

Looking forward to this one with a sense of optimism underpinned by nothing but hope. 

Luton had a good start, but lost three of the last four without scoring, their only win in that time vs Wycombe.

They will battle, but nothing to fear and the greatest threat is our injuries. Woulld be a huge boost to have Iorfa and Brown back, without those could be a more even contest than some may expect.

2-0 seems to be a popular scoreline for Luton, so I'll go for a 2-0 Wednesday win. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 points tomorrow ‘in the bag’. We’ve been pining to get out of the negatives by the end of the month and Wednesday will do so by the Rotherham game. But first things first. Cam ‘Clean Sheet’ Dawson reconciles with the fans in a 3 - 0 Wednesday wallop. UTO. 

• Love 1

So sorry I couldn't contribute in the pre match synopsis on Wednesday, I was really busy and just look what happened. But I'm not superstitious honest. We were short on numbers and still are. So the plan is to sublimate our deficiencies and do all we can to expose theirs.

One thing for sure, we won't have that super Mac character scoring for fun. 3 hat tricks v us at Hillsborough is taking the biscuit !

So go 2-0 up before they equalise then bore us to death starving them of the ball. That should do it 2-0 maybe a late third.

RIP ROB, FLY HIGH. UTO & DTB COME ON WAWAW LETS HAVE EM !      

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl
  • Love 1

My names Norma, Jean

Have you been having naughty thoughts about Marilyn Monroe your Lordship? Or was it just coincidental? 

Anyway great OMDT as usual. Hargreaves is raking it in with the new subscription stuff. Chansiri could learn a few lessons from him. 

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

The Hatters have now failed to score in four of their last five outings in all competitions, with their only strikes coming in the second half of their meeting with out-of-form Wycombe Wanderers.

Welcome to Hillsborough Luton 

Enjoy the 3 points and 5 nil win 

• Haha 2

Frightening OP, Snoots. Visions of the evil potential of science have worried me ever since "Mars Needs Women" and "Plan 9 From Outer Space", although they were both good training for being a Wednesdayite.

I'm never confident against Luton. We've put in the occasional outstandingly-bad, emotionally-scarring performance against them, but here's hoping.

• Like 1