Jump to content

The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia


Big Malc
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

 

Fair enough. I just wouldn't want to swap places with them as things stand. We are very unstable off the pitch & struggling on the pitch, but we haven't set numerous new records for being fkng rubbish. Records that will last decades, at best, and we still aren't down, unlike them.

Opinions innit?

it is pal, I just don't know how far we can fall.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, eightbelow said:

Yes, I would take that all day as it appears as if they have the means to get themselves out of the mess they are in, of course there is no guarantee that they will. We on the other hand are on life support and staring at L1 football next season with, no plan, no leadership, undermanned in the playing department and a childish fool running the club. We have been spinning out of control for over 24 months, slowly getting worse, while those b@stards have been doing a lot of things right off the field and building a fan base at the same time as we call our fans customers.

Suffering the embarrassment of a points deduction makes this season the worst in our history in my opinion. We have broken the rules and got caught and been punished, any claims of being a moral upstanding member of English football are now slightly tainted.

Disagree about points deduction. They will be in the history books as one of the worst teams ever, that's far worse to me

 

In a few years no one will even remember our shenanigans except us

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Disagree about points deduction. They will be in the history books as one of the worst teams ever, that's far worse to me

 

In a few years no one will even remember our shenanigans except us

 

Yeah, they'll be remembered for a while as one of the poorest sides in PL history.

 

Imagine they'll probably not finish with the lowest points tally ever, but what a miserable season they've had (isn't it nice to have something in common)...

 

Quite staggering that Wilder continues to receive such largely positive coverage despite how crap they've been.

 

The narrative seems to be hard luck and missing fans. Utter rubbish.

 

They've been appalling this season and Wilder has show no real inclination as to how to change it. They've literally lined up with the same system every week.

Edited by SiJ
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why is he going on and on about “proper football people” knowing what’s going on? He said it on the BBC interview and he’s rattling on again about it here. Presumably there’s some agenda against the pigs, an agenda which made him throw millions and millions of pounds down the drain. What a toilet he is.

 

 

32D79E23-B045-41FE-8AD1-75A60BE8023A.png

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's all a mass conspiracy to relegate them...after they finished 9th the previous season.

 

You know, cause if you're going to screw them over, make them think you're on their side first.

 

My personal fav part of that is him talking about Fulham like they're the second coming of Pep's Barca. It's got to the point where he's talking about the fact that Fulham got to the Europa League final about ten years ago.

 

I suppose next time they lose to Forest, he can talk about how they won two European cups.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was the same old story when they got promoted from league 1, constantly going on about competing with “powerful football clubs” at every opportunity 

 

I wonder what the narrative will be if next seasons promotion push doesn’t go to plan. There’s not many squads assembled for £120m in the championship 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Django said:

It was the same old story when they got promoted from league 1, constantly going on about competing with “powerful football clubs” at every opportunity 

 

I wonder what the narrative will be if next seasons promotion push doesn’t go to plan. There’s not many squads assembled for £120m in the championship 

 

None actually....apart from.ours lol

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, smhouston said:

Disagree about points deduction. They will be in the history books as one of the worst teams ever, that's far worse to me

 

In a few years no one will even remember our shenanigans except us

 

And the rest of the local mob unfortunately 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Done a bit of research into the fabled Sherpa Van abandoned game at Wrexham (sad I know, but anything to avoid pondering last night’s match) and it did indeed take place.

I can’t find teams listed anywhere, the closest I came was a match program, on which Wilder is listed as due to play in the match. Granted, these were pre printed so he could have been injured or whatever... 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Done a bit of research into the fabled Sherpa Van abandoned game at Wrexham (sad I know, but anything to avoid pondering last night’s match) and it did indeed take place.

I can’t find teams listed anywhere, the closest I came was a match program, on which Wilder is listed as due to play in the match. Granted, these were pre printed so he could have been injured or whatever... 

you’re not suggesting that mardiola says him and fifteen mates went to Wrexham they were actually on the team bus are you 😀😀😀

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...