The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

13 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Not watched the game but just seen wilders interview. Showed the challenge by the keeper, that's a penalty all day long. Pigs have been Robbed big style there, the fact var hasn't seen that as a reckless challenge is hilarious. It's a good job the piggy player hasn't had his leg broken, he's a lucky lucky lad. Sounds like they said it was a foul on the keeper? Crazy. 

Souness is ripping the refs to pieces and he's right. Pigs have been Robbed of a penalty tonight. I could almost feel sorry for them. But I don't, I'm laughing my little socks off. 

If you'd have watched the game then you'd have known that a penalty awarded in the last minute would have given them the chance of a fortunate point against a team in the bottom 3, just as it did the last time they played them. 

They didn't have a shot on target and had hardly touched the ball in the opposition penalty area until they fell behind, another plucky, narrow defeat.

At least the world now knows he isn't going to mug anyone off. 

13 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Couldn’t see anything myself, but did see this wonderful pig comment to Biggs talking about Megson taking prospective signings to the back of the Kop... Humble.

7DC2393B-6031-4BBE-AE29-4C06284A6005.png

Wonder if he had any sense of what he was writing as he did so with his picture comparing Wilder with Christ the Redeemer! 

31 minutes ago, Django said:

4 injuries is hardly cursed is it 

I can’t remember a time in the last 5 years when we didn’t have at least 4 out injured at any particular time 

Even now we’ve got Iorfa, Marriot, Loungo, Flint and Green out 

Although I agree, just like to mention Flint is back at Cardiff and playing.

33 minutes ago, Django said:

I can’t remember a time in the last 5 years when we didn’t have at least 4 out injured at any particular time 

Wilder made light of the fact we had half a squad out when we played them under Jos.

Pushing it a bit to say we are without Flint though, he's played the last 7 games for Cardiff! 

40 minutes ago, Django said:

More spin for the Muppets to suck up, as I said before they don't have any attacking players injured and they have no attacking threat at all...so even if they are hit by injuries their play is not affected

Probably hoping that Rambo doesn't get an injury or their game plan is knackered

5 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

So Wilder doesn’t understand VAR? What he meant was that he understands it all too well on the numerous occasions his team has benefited from it, but on the odd occasion it doesn’t, then out goes the dummy.

8C15D4AE-EA8B-4B32-9787-7191A88AF295.png

Suspect that you are being a bit generous to him there.... doesn't look like he knows what day it is

Which actually doesn't matter as they lose every day of the week

1 minute ago, Skyline said:

Typical that we have to be absolute dog poo when they decide to fall apart.

Typical Wednesday

Bloody annoying but at least the gap will likely be only one division.

Not great though.

• Like 2

On 20/02/2021 at 21:55, WalthamOwl said:

Wish I could enjoy them being so bad more I am. Us being a shambles as well makes it much less enjoyable. The fact if we both go down but we won’t be in the same league is horrible. 

That's edited?! 

******** hell, dread to try and read the pre edited abomination 

• Haha 1

On 20/02/2021 at 22:51, Ever the pessimist said:

Erm... Biggsy needs to step away from Twitter tonight.

4AF32ADA-AD9B-4F47-B168-F46778E6D927.png

B6C72B08-7797-4631-9F74-F02300DDF0AB.png

He's a football journalist, posting online. He can't be expected to know the facts of his job or even just Google quickly while he's online. 

He's a ******** journalist 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Loved Wilder's latest interview.

Tried to make out they've been continually shafted by VAR and that's why they're getting relegated.

What a helmet.

Don’t forget the injuries. They’ve had eight top players out. Didn’t know they had eight?

• Haha 3

He's basically saying there's a conspiracy against United: 

"We've just got a long list of decisions that have gone against [us] but they won't have to put up with us much longer. There'll be another promoted team that comes into the division and will get the rubbish decisions that we are on the end of."

Considering they are everyone's second favourite team, it would be daft of the premier league to want rid of such a popular team, surely?

• Haha 7

27 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

He's basically saying there's a conspiracy against United: 

"We've just got a long list of decisions that have gone against [us] but they won't have to put up with us much longer. There'll be another promoted team that comes into the division and will get the rubbish decisions that we are on the end of."

Considering they are everyone's second favourite team, it would be daft of the premier league to want rid of such a popular team, surely?

He really does sound like a deluded supporter doesn't he

He is now doing everything he can to keep the supporters on side so he can get his annual pay rise by saying that all the supporters want him to stay to lead them back to a place where no one wants them anyway

• Like 2