The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

Had a quick look out of curiosity.

Amazed at how many are slating him, wanting him out. Us football fans are a funny breed.

12 months ago he was the greatest manager in the game.

Their players were all worth £50mil and would walk into any premier league team.

Fast forward:

Wilder is cluesless, lost the plot, spunked £150mil on bench players.

Their players are all L1/Championship quality

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skyline said:

Amazed at how many are slating him, wanting him out. Us football fans are a funny breed.

Their players were all worth £50mil and would walk into any premier league team.

Fast forward:

Amazing isn’t it. 

1 hour ago, Skyline said:

Fast forward:

My earlier post wasn't about fans in S Yorks, rather nationally. 

Those with no real care or attention to the Pigs. Bit like us with Bournemouth. Who had this reputation in the media as a really good to watch, energetic team with lots of young English players, who had done it on a shoestring and the reality was not so. 

Clever manipulation of things with the odd fact for every 100 points and the less knowledge football fan lap it up 

21 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Where's the do gooders and lefties stuff come from? Bit out of the loop on that one. 

Chris 'Humble' Wilder: "People talk about not being allowed to say this or that to them. I'm not bothered in psychologists or do-gooders or lefties, I don't know what you're allowed to say. I'm a football manager so I'm saying it as it is."

I promise I'm not making this up.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Chris 'Humble' Wilder: "People talk about not being allowed to say this or that to them. I'm not bothered in psychologists or do-gooders or lefties, I don't know what you're allowed to say. I'm a football manager so I'm saying it as it is."

He truly is a man of the people. We should be thankful that we live in a time where a man like this can rise from such humble beginnings to the exalted heights he has yet still retained such a sense of realism. What a guy. What an inspiration. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Skyline said:

Fast forward:

Had a look at the s24u thing, finally the penny has dropped, as well as his halo

Stuff on there from he likes a drink to the fact he is trying to get sacked for the payoff....it's gold dust, if only we weren't so poor 🤦

• Like 2

4 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I know we are so bad atm, but at least Thompson isn't that unbelievably stupid. 

The crap decisions quote as well. Chris, you have 11 points atm and it's almost March, that's about £10m spent on your team per point gained. The only crap decisions made were the ones you have made on recruiting. 

Tbf, I hope their fans do keep lapping it up, he's been historically bad and they can't get enough. 

• Thanks 1

Just watched Wilders interview after Fulham.  Astonishing. " I went to Wrexham, me, only 15 of us there, I'm a true Blade".  "Fulham are a massive club, all the money they've spent"  "Injuries against us"  "penalty not given to little old united, ref favours the giants of Craven Cottage".  Please don't sack him, please.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

Just watched Wilders interview after Fulham.  Astonishing. " I went to Wrexham, me, only 15 of us there, I'm a true Blade".  "Fulham are a massive club, all the money they've spent"  "Injuries against us"  "penalty not given to little old united, ref favours the giants of Craven Cottage".  Please don't sack him, please.

I haven't watched it, is this it?

The video thumbnail is spot on anyway haha.

10 minutes ago, eightbelow said:

They are a shambles at the moment but I would swap places with them every day of the week.

Of course we would. Better to be bottom of the PL than bottom of ours. We are a bigger shambles but it's not going to stop me enjoying their disintegration.

That interview:

this is everyone else's fault accept mine.

Complete guess, but I think the interviewer might be Danny Hall? 

He's the piggy journo who wrote a few books on them after they got a few promotions.

• Thanks 1