The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

57 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I took as he went as a fan?

That's definitely what he was saying. To be honest, I started have a quick look to see if the game even existed, then when I realised he was due to have played in it (or was it least in their first team squad at the time) I began to wonder whether, safe in the knowledge that there were so few people there, he could be making out he was there in the stands rather than actually playing / being on the bench. Wouldn't put it past him as part of his 'I'm the biggest blade going, me' act.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Done a bit of research into the fabled Sherpa Van abandoned game at Wrexham (sad I know, but anything to avoid pondering last night’s match) and it did indeed take place.

I can’t find teams listed anywhere, the closest I came was a match program, on which Wilder is listed as due to play in the match. Granted, these were pre printed so he could have been injured or whatever... 

If there were only 15 fans there like he says, there'll probably be a list of them somewhere. 

• Haha 1

I was just reading about the worst premier league records, well the worst six, since it started.

of those six clubs only Sunderland came straight back up, and was after a bad start and they brought Keane in, and went on an amazing run.

sunderland ( who hold the record twice) also made the play offs after relegation but lost. The other four all finished bottom half with Pompey going straight down.

seems the cake walk dem blades are expecting may not be quite so straight forward

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Plonk said:

I was just reading about the worst premier league records, well the worst six, since it started.

of those six clubs only Sunderland came straight back up, and was after a bad start and they brought Keane in, and went on an amazing run.

sunderland ( who hold the record twice) also made the play offs after relegation but lost. The other four all finished bottom half with Pompey going straight down.

seems the cake walk dem blades are expecting may not be quite so straight forward

As I remember it Sunderland we're in the bottom 3 maybe even bottom and as you say went on an amazing run possibly unbeaten and got promoted.

7 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Quite telling no one has commented on WBA big result today.....shows how utterly embarrassed we are of Wednesday 😭

Why would we need to comment on WBA’s result? Pigs were 14 points from safety before that game, and 14 points from safety afterwards.

7 hours ago, smhouston said:

Quite telling no one has commented on WBA big result today.....shows how utterly embarrassed we are of Wednesday 😭

Our pathetic performances are giving pig fans one of their best seasons ever. My Facebook was full of pigs taking the ******** last night. All out of the woodwork they were, snouts and trotters everywhere. Another reason for me to despise what chansiri has done to us, we can't properly enjoy the pigs abysmal season and we're giving them  the only thing they truly care about. 

2 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

My two most disliked teams meet tonight at the stain.

I can't muster up enough enthusiasm to wish ill on either of them given how our own team has plumbed the depths of credibility recently.

Same here though I would still like to see Liverpool win 5 or 6-0

• Like 1