The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

2 hours ago, TheGaffer said:

I'd rather curl one out, blend is some tramp p*ss, bake it into a pie with the crust being made from the puss of an ebola victim, eat it all washed down the fanny juice of Margaret thatcher...... So no

I missed that episode of Ready Steady Cook.

I can only imagine the look on Anstey Harriott's face when you emptied your shopping bag of ingredients onto the table....

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

I missed that episode of Ready Steady Cook.

I can only imagine the look on Anstey Harriott's face when you emptied your shopping bag of ingredients onto the table....

A couple of them could be provided straight from the source as such so would not have to be in the bag 😁

51 minutes ago, SiJ said:

What a helmet.

Doesn't there come a point when those in the press remove their head from the man's sphincter and call him out for the tired, cliche ridden, salt of the earth, I'm a reyt bloke bs he continually spouts?

Don't forget humble.

• Haha 1

"I do feel we've been cursed with injuries. I feel for the medical staff, they've been outstanding for two or three years," said Wilder.

"We've had John Fleck falling and breaking his back, Jack O'Connell collinding with Dean Henderson, Oli McBurnie falling and hurting his shoulder and now John Egan hurting himself making a tackle."

Ruddy hell, 4 injuries, thats unbelievable bad luck, no wonder they will be relegated. No club has ever had such an utter plague of injuries. If only they had 100 million to spend on stregthening their squad, like everyone else

Edited by wakefieldowl
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, TheGaffer said:

I'd rather curl one out, blend is some tramp p*ss, bake it into a pie with the crust being made from the puss of an ebola victim, eat it all washed down the fanny juice of Margaret thatcher...... So no

I'm glad you added the last two words, it was a rather ambiguous answer until then. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4