The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

31 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

You made your comment in reference to an injury.

If the fact that professional football has continued offends you so much then I am surprised you are still watching matches. 

In response to an injury ocurring due to the ridiculous schedule imposed on players?

Your response is laughable tbh

And for your information - i'm not watching mathes

21 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

That’s tonight’s straw to grab...they’ll say it’s a penalty and a sending off.

Well I assume even Wilder knows that he can't talk about the billions that Fulham's team cost, so that excuse won't work this week. So it'll be VAR that got it wrong, which is ironic as it's earned them more points than their £50m of strikers this season. 

• Like 4

Just now, alanharper said:

Well I assume even Wilder knows that he can't talk about the billions that Fulham's team cost, so that excuse won't work this week. So it'll be VAR that got it wrong, which is ironic as it's earned them more points than their £50m of strikers this season. 

And the injuries... also forgetting he stopped the change to 5 subs which would have helped that.... karma

• Like 1

Not watched the game but just seen wilders interview. Showed the challenge by the keeper, that's a penalty all day long. Pigs have been Robbed big style there, the fact var hasn't seen that as a reckless challenge is hilarious. It's a good job the piggy player hasn't had his leg broken, he's a lucky lucky lad. Sounds like they said it was a foul on the keeper? Crazy. 

Souness is ripping the refs to pieces and he's right. Pigs have been Robbed of a penalty tonight. I could almost feel sorry for them. But I don't, I'm laughing my little socks off. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1