The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

What a difference a year makes. This time last year they were blabbing on about £60 m bids for their stars. Now it’s “ take what we can get, just get rid” and “ if we could get our money back”. Would be interesting to see how they valued their squad a year ago to now. The value must have plummeted despite spending £150m. Classic piganomics

• Like 1

Adding the below to the big hints Alan Biggs has been dropping lately that Wilder hasn’t been backed as much as he wanted in the transfer window, then add the fact that the scrubbers have already borrowed against next seasons Premier League TV money (even though they won’t be in it) and fingers crossed it could be the very early signs of financial trouble.

71D191A5-CAB8-40BC-B48A-E7B04CEA6E19.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Adding the below to the big hints Alan Biggs has been dropping lately that Wilder hasn’t been backed as much as he wanted in the transfer window, then add the fact that the scrubbers have already borrowed against next seasons Premier League TV money (even though they won’t be in it) and fingers crossed it could be the very early signs of financial trouble.

Will the sale of their ground to the Prince appear in last years accounts or the years before?

4 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Will the sale of their ground to the Prince appear in last years accounts or the years before?

Good point.

I anticipate a fire sale once the Blades go down, with players sold over Tufty's head.

Abhorrence will flog off what he can, and hope that old Rubber Face can polish a few diamonds from the lower leagues again.

The question is, will Wilder accept it or will he do the Shoreham Shuffle?

1 hour ago, Athelwulf said:

Looks like Piggsy has finally conceded that his team's going down, having just read his column.

Excellent.

lol

I’ve just read it, starts off by saying the table doesn’t lie... within a few lines he says that, as United haven’t been as good as they perhaps can be, the table in a sense does lie after all🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I’ve just read it, starts off by saying the table doesn’t lie... within a few lines he says that, as United haven’t been as good as they perhaps can be, the table in a sense does lie after all🤷‍♂️

Quality journalism

5 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

Good point.

I anticipate a fire sale once the Blades go down, with players sold over Tufty's head.

Abhorrence will flog off what he can, and hope that old Rubber Face can polish a few diamonds from the lower leagues again.

The question is, will Wilder accept it or will he do the Shoreham Shuffle?

Usual procedure (almost annually) is to make noises about leaving, get a new contract, and then be lauded as a humble loyal hero by their thick fans. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGaffer said:

I'd rather curl one out, blend is some tramp p*ss, bake it into a pie with the crust being made from the puss of an ebola victim, eat it all washed down the fanny juice of Margaret thatcher...... So no

I take it you're not a fan? lol

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Football Heaven special tonight then?

No thought not......

• Haha 1