The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

4 minutes ago, scram said:

Nobody loves to revel in the pigs misery more than me - but i can't celebrate their players getting injured

What the f*ckits in the PL and football authorities in general are doing is immoral

They didn’t seem to have any sympathy for our injury woes when we had 14 out and “celebrated our nil nil” at their place a couple of years back 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, scram said:

Nobody loves to revel in the pigs misery more than me - but i can't celebrate their players getting injured

What the f*ckits in the PL and football authorities in general are doing is immoral

Do you think the players would rather not play?

They are fortunate to be in a well paid job and still earning at this time. Many people have lost theirs, many others are having to work harder than they did previously. They are not being flogged. The PL season started 3 or 4 weeks later than it usually does, cup competitions have reduced extra time and replays. Oh, and they also had the option of 5 subs, wonder who voted that down?  

Just now, SiJ said:

Rate Lookman. 

Good player. 

I like him too but I reckon Brian Potter from Phoenix Nights could have side stepped that 'tackle' by Ampadu. 

9 minutes ago, Django said:

Is it me or do most of their players look more like scrap collectors and scaffolders than professional footballers 

Macburnie looks like a car breakers assistant who doesn’t trust you to remove your own parts.

• Haha 2