The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

8 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Do you think the players would rather not play?

They are fortunate to be in a well paid job and still earning at this time. Many people have lost theirs, many others are having to work harder than they did previously. They are not being flogged. The PL season started 3 or 4 weeks later than it usually does, cup competitions have reduced extra time and replays. Oh, and they also had the option of 5 subs, wonder who voted that down?  

I'm not talking about whether players are in a great position or not

I'm talking about how the authorities deem it acceptable to carry on through a pandemic where millions of people have lost their lives

Millions of people have died

And football thinks it is so important that it carries on regardless and whatever stupid rearrangements it has to make they will do

Under the guise of FOOTBALL

It's bullshit

You wanna get on board with it then ets just agree to disagree

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, scram said:

I'm talking about how the authorities deem it acceptable to carry on through a pandemic where millions of people have lost their lives

And football thinks it is so important that it carries on regardless and whatever stupid rearrangements it has to make they will do

It's bullshit

You made your comment in reference to an injury.

If the fact that professional football has continued offends you so much then I am surprised you are still watching matches. 

53 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I've noticed from the games of theirs I've seen in the last few weeks:

That annoying time wasting thing that's crept in over the last few years, when keepers make a simple catch or save and then sink down and lay on top of the ball for a bit - why is Ramsdale the only keeper I've seen who does it in the first half, even if they're losing? 

He's so surprised he's caught it he's enjoying the feeling 😆 

33 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Watching the pigs is the only enjoyable football I get because watching Wednesday is just utterly miserable 

Wish I could enjoy them being so bad more I am. Us being a shambles as well makes it much less enjoyable. The fact if we both go down but we won’t be in the same league is horrible. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

16 minutes ago, scram said:

It's bullshit

Money is the reason pure and simple. If the league didn't happen Sky wouldn't be paying them megabucks same reason as clubs are flying all over Europe to play games in the Champions League and Europa cup.