The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

I wish the press would wind him up a bit more and goad him into a proper Blackwell “what do you want me to say Seth” style meltdown. You can tell he’s getting closer and closer to completely losing the plot... hopefully they’re just biding their time until relegation is confirmed

@YesWeCrann come on mate, take one for the team!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

You would have thought by now that with his record one of the local journos would have asked ‘have you thought about walking away’ or ‘do you fear for your job’ . As far as I’m aware this has never been put to him but there has been Wednesday managers in the past who have faced this after every defeat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gigantic game for them today. Could see them off the bottom for the first time and a couple of wins within 3rd bottom....or firmly rooted to the bottom and survival chances pretty much gone

Let's hope they bottle it. Don't want any more points for the rest of the season

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BIG D said:

You would have thought by now that with his record one of the local journos would have asked ‘have you thought about walking away’ or ‘do you fear for your job’ . As far as I’m aware this has never been put to him but there has been Wednesday managers in the past who have faced this after every defeat.

Yeah Jos Luhukay

Giddings asked him about getting the sack in about 6 consecutive interviews

22 defeats in 27 league games and nothing like that is put to Wilder

Pathetic 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, BIG D said:

Wilder strikes me as the sort of manager that if they asked him questions like that he wouldn't refuse to be interviewed but he'd make it difficult for them by keeping them hanging around or it would be a short interview

• Thanks 1