Keyendrah 'Keke' Simmonds

6 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

I'm all for getting in some younger players to try and develop.

But if we are going to survive we are going to need some proven championship quality players to go along with the younger players!

The thought of us bringing another Rhodes or Winnall fills me with dread

11 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Whereas in Sheffield 6.... that said I really hope you are right about them

We’ve bottomed mate. Just need to inflate the tanks to get HMS Pisstheleague up and floating again.

”Same again bartender” Hic !

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Owls77 said:

Premier League or a championship club on -12.....Tough choices

If he wants first team football we are the obvious place to be. He will get loads of games, we won't have any strikers when we shift Rhodes 

1 hour ago, jonnyowl said:

But if we are going to survive we are going to need some proven championship quality players to go along with the younger players!

I was thinking the same however if Bannan, Lees, Iorfa and Lee (who I think will be offered a contract) stay then that's not bad for experience! I would however like an experienced keeper! (not Westwood) 

1 hour ago, jonnyowl said:

Agree, but we've got Bannan, Luongo, Palmer, Iorfa, Harris, Lees and Borner an experienced player. Add in Murphy if we get him back and Windass means we have experienced players around the place. 

I've left out Reach and Rhodes as I'll think they'll be gone if we get any kind of offer. 

I guess we could be fielding close to an u23 side next season so at least try and get quality ones. 

There must be one or two seasoned campaigners in the EFL who would fancy this for a season or two though. A few have made the step up in the past and done ok.