Keyendrah 'Keke' Simmonds

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Of course mate - in the dressing room section?

3 hours ago, shandypants said:

Would you be happy for a thread discussing what deems  a post to be racist In another OwlsTalk forum?  

Thanks Neil. I have created the thread here:  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shandypants said:

Thanks Neil. I have created the thread here:  

My post got deleted too. I’m guessing because I quoted him. It was a strange post. I’m no snowflake ( far from it) but even I found it in bad taste / judgement?

44 minutes ago, Plonk said:

My post got deleted too. I’m guessing because I quoted him. It was a strange post. I’m no snowflake ( far from it) but even I found it in bad taste / judgement?

Discussion on that thread you quoted if you want to read/post, but for Neil's sake lets keep that discussion out of matchday now!

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

Yeah I had to delete all the posts quoting the initial comment - see the dressing room for further discussion/debate on that one!

Owlstalk Shop

Guest hirstysfags
7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah I had to delete all the posts quoting the initial comment - see the dressing room for further discussion/debate on that one!

It would have just been nice to be told in the direct message the reason why. I thought I had done wrong.

12 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I just tidied up the thread and removed all posts discussing the racist post that was made.

Obviously we can’t continue to discuss this here it would more than likely lead to the same kind of discussions that had to be deleted 

👍

Hope mine wasn't offensive.

I just quoted facts that i'd read but in hindsight the thread was heading off topic.

4 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Fallen through as wage demands are too high!

How can that be possible?  I don't mind footballers been paid so well after all they generate an enormous amounts of money, but for a player to be demanding wage when unproven leaves a bit of a sour taste. 

Surely having the opportunity to play for a relative big Championship club would be a big enough incentive to get your career off the ground. 

Problem these days, there’s that much money knocking around in the game it can go to their heads, especially at that age. Ridiculous. 
Pity, but there’s plenty more out there like him. I’d be playing for nothing, obviously isn’t that desperate to play first team football. S.hit attitude.

• Like 1

Just now, robowl4life said:

Problem these days, there’s that much money knocking around in the game it can go to their heads, especially at that age. Ridiculous. 
Pity, but there’s plenty more out there like him. I’d be playing for nothing, obviously isn’t that desperate to play first team football. S.hit attitude.

He may have other options, offering better deals, why would he be so desperate to come here, for less money and relegation hanging over our heads?

• Like 1