Keyendrah 'Keke' Simmonds

2 hours ago, Shezza said:

Chris Martin would be ideal.

Here’s what he said about potentially joining SWFC:

Disapppointed that the away shirt isn’t all yellow. Also says running out of the tunnel at Hillsborough always gave him a rush of blood to the head. Although we’re in trouble with the twelve point deduction, he says «don’t panic, I’m going to fix you.»

We were in talks with Chris Martin but he turned us down when he realised our away kit wasn’t all yellow. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, hirstysfags said:

Helan. 

I always thought he was a better player than people gave him credit for. Always remember that goal McGugan scored at Hillsborough against Bristol City. That was a perfect example of how quickly Helan could get us up the pitch.

Guest hirstysfags
5 hours ago, the third man said:

Yea, thought I'd got it wrong

Was the post I responded to in some way offensive? My original post has been deleted

Guest hirstysfags
10 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

Glad you put 'in some way'.........yeah, I was out of order apparently and all the posts got deleted.

Oh ok. 

6 hours ago, Jim said:

I always thought he was a better player than people gave him credit for. Always remember that goal McGugan scored at Hillsborough against Bristol City. That was a perfect example of how quickly Helan could get us up the pitch.

Except I remember how out of his depth he was when he came on in the playoff final. Those are the moments that matter.

Started a thread on Aug 2nd showing Wednesdays interest.Looks like a great prospect: Good on you GARRY MONK!!...

Posted August 2 (edited)

Exciting to see Wednesday pursuing(at last) this type of potential,young hungry Player,wanting regular first team football.I dont know if we will get him(Blades linked as well) but at least we are going for potential.https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united-wednesday-manchester-city-18703401

9 hours ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

Except I remember how out of his depth he was when he came on in the playoff final. Those are the moments that matter.

I liked helan, mainly because whenever he was on the pitch it gave me hope that I too could one day be randomly picked out of the crowd to take part in a professional football game.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, the third man said:

Not sure but i have one deleted as well, waiting to find out what i put

I just tidied up the thread and removed all posts discussing the racist post that was made.

Obviously we can’t continue to discuss this here it would more than likely lead to the same kind of discussions that had to be deleted 

👍

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I just tidied up the thread and removed all posts discussing the racist post that was made.

Obviously we can’t continue to discuss this here it would more than likely lead to the same kind of discussions that had to be deleted 

👍

Thanks for that, but it would have been nice to be told it wasn't my post that offensive

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

👍

Would you be happy for a thread discussing what deems  a post to be racist In another OwlsTalk forum?  

27 minutes ago, the third man said:

Does he want to sit on a bench and play the odd ten minutes here and there, or play football, that's the question he needs to ask himself

Is he guaranteed to start if he comes to us? Is he good enough to start if he comes to us? Will his style of play suit ours? Will his style of play be effective in this league? These are all the questions he’ll have to consider. 

There will obviously be a greater chance of him starting games if he comes to us but I can’t see him getting a guarantee to be first choice.