Chansiri in or out?

Chansiri, in or out?   

455 members have voted

1. 1. In or out

• In
    • Out

59 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

These are not normal times. Many many businesses will fail in the coming months. 

I will get my popcorn and wait for takeovers in the next 6 months. Oh wait. There’s a global pandemic. 

Chansiri will keep us alive.

You do realise that Chansiri was fuckingup way way before this global pandemic started dont you pal?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

= 'be careful what you wish for'

Just wondered where the consortiums all disappear to.

I mean..... one minute theyre on the TV, Radio etc..... and the next.........Youre sitting here regretting that you werent more careful when you wished for a rich owner like Leicester or Man City.

There’s no broadcasting rights in the Middle East for the Championship is there? No rights for anyone to pirate and sell on?

I for one welcome our new Saudi overloads.

Edited by NeonLeon

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Damn.. That post is sooooo annoying

I was dying to post ='be careful what you wish for' but you circled around it so well you avoided it

lol

I will give you your opportunity now. 

lol

In my opinion there are two things we do not want to do this current climate and at this current time. 

Being a league one club is number one.

And number two is selling the club at the moment to anyone who thinks it's a good idea to buy a club starting on minus 12 next season.

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

Agree. We could end up in court, points deduction, on the verge of League 1 and the most expensive season ticket in the League. 

We need to tread very carefully. 

That is so right mate with league One being the old Third Division. Like others I was on the Kop on 29th April 1976 when we beat Southend 2-0, just escaping relegation to the old Fourth Division. Those dark days should never return but with Chansiri I'm not convinced they won't.

Voted out. Enough is enough. It's a utter shambles. We're directionless and leaderless and going from blunder to blunder, failed scheme to failed scheme but can it carry on forever like this?

Sooner or later Chansiri needs to learn and take responsibility for his numerous mistakes. I wish he would learn, buck up and start doing things much more sensibly but face it, he's had numerous chances to buck up but he'd rather stubbornly keep his family together, than sell players or listen or appoint people that know the game or the business.

If Chansiri can find someone willing to take the club off his hands, then for the sake of all the long suffering fans, young fans that have never witnessed any significant success and for the good of the club sell up to someone who knows what they're doing. This mess is of Chansiri's making. 

4 minutes ago, REDOWL said:

That is so right mate with league One being the old Third Division. Like others I was on the Kop on 29th April 1976 when we beat Southend 2-0, just escaping relegation to the old Fourth Division. Those dark days should never return but with Chansiri I'm not convinced they won't.

Hey, it Chansiri is good enough to stop us getting relegated to the now League Two, he's doing ok in my book.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Where you see hardship an entrepreneur might see POTENTIAL

Buy low, sell high

6 minutes ago, vulva said:

There’s a vital flaw in that plan. 

DC ain’t going to sell low. 

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Very true

My point exactly so the Chansiri bandwagon rolls on. 

The bright side is he knows he has to make amends.

24 minutes ago, Manwë said:

We only own Middlewood Rd, the other property is already gone.

Gone to Who? 

To Chansiri, so of course Hillsborough is not gone,

The owner of the club still owns the ground, True? 

Just different companies but same owner!  

Anyway a great day for us, the great escape! Relegation avoided! All we need now is a manager!

Chansiri - Stay 

Monk - Out

Play-offs next season,

Stay positive!

PSG v OL is a good match - still playing! 

10 minutes ago, DSandersonOWL said:

Gone to Who? 

To Chansiri, so of course Hillsborough is not gone,

The owner of the club still owns the ground, True? 

Just different companies but same owner!  

Anyway a great day for us, the great escape! Relegation avoided! All we need now is a manager!

Chansiri - Stay 

Monk - Out

Play-offs next season,

Stay positive!

PSG v OL is a good match - still playing! 

He also owns a house in Bangkok but I'm not sure if I'm comforted by that.

If Wednesday get sold, does the new owner get the Chansiri house in Bangkok and that few % of Thai Union?  If not, why not?  Because they are separate business and personal entities, that's why.

Just like Sheffield 3 Ltd and Sheffield Wednesday are separate.

Edited by Manwë