Chansiri in or out?

Chansiri, in or out?   

455 members have voted

1. 1. In or out

• In
    • Out

5 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

A fair percentage of those will be the unclean having their fun with us.

This is true mate, but bizarrely some still can’t see it . Some still compare him to Dave Allen etc etc . Some still are happy to watch us circle the drain. 

rip off tickets / replica kits 

no players 

point deduction , and still some are blind . 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, stevie snerklebox said:

You do realise that Chansiri was fuckingup way way before this global pandemic started dont you pal?

Yes I do realise that. We are where we are though. 

Before pandemic I would have probably had a different opinion but as of today, we need someone who is financially stable to be custodian of the club, and there aren’t many of those people around. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crookesowl said:

Yes I do realise that. We are where we are though. 

Before pandemic I would have probably had a different opinion but as of today, we need someone who is financially stable to be custodian of the club, and there aren’t many of those people around. 

You can be a custodian of the club and NOT keep making spectacular and very damaging gaffes though

Owlstalk Shop

So he leaves tomorrow and puts us into admin. Then what? 

Or is it only “out” if on the off chance someone fancies chucking a load of money away just to buy us? 

Easy to say “out” but there’s not much of an alternative right now is there? He should be absolutely criticised for what’s happened. And some big lessons must be learnt (perhaps he has?). As I said earlier in the thread, if he sticks around and is willing to continue to invest, but do things differently then fair enough. But we have to hear from him, he needs to rebuild bridges with fans and show us there is a plan. 

Personally I think they should drop the case with the EFL now, take the points deduction, move on and get us out of this mess next season. 

• Like 2