Chansiri in or out?

Chansiri, in or out?   

455 members have voted

1. 1. In or out

• In
    • Out

1 minute ago, beswetherick said:

Starting next season on -12 is crap but it isn’t insurmountable, starting on -24 would be. 

DC has been a disaster, but unless there’s someone with even deeper pockets than him who wants to spend top dollar on a bottom-half Championship club with no ground, rubbish facilities and half a playing squad in the middle of a global pandemic, we’re stuck with him. I wish that person existed but I don’t think they do

For a man with deep pockets you have to question why we’ve still got crap facilities and we he’s span the ground back to himself on the drip. 

It’s not the action of someone with a long term strategy.

I’d rather have a Tony Stewart type owner that makes sure ends meet and we aspire to be the best we can be. Without bankrupting the club and selling off all its property.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

In my opinion he’s doing all of the above so he can spend to get us promoted. He does not want to play all these dirty tricks.

He would rather we had proper sponsors. He would rather charge lower prices. He’s not in this for the money. There is no money in this. 

Blame the EFL first before placing blows at the chairman. 

You are deluded on another level. 

He doesn't want to do it its just nasty FFP that made us do it. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Own up, who are the 32 blades on here.

I am. My daughter started d4cking about with the phone, I lost concentration and in my fury (at him not her) I pressed the wrong button. 

Please knock one off his 'in' tally. Although as per the other thread, it ain't easy to find a buyer for a loss making company with a large committed fixed cost base and no fixed assets.

We're homeless, half the stuff on my Wednesday wall is Hillsborough, not players, but the theatre where my dad hugged me, I cried, I hugged my dad back, my kids, the place I love only second to my house. When that went we lost a huge chunk of our soul, and for that I will never forgive him

Sure people will say 'well he owns both so it's the same'..a vague understanding of law tells you it really really isnt. Sell the club, keep the assets and charge mega rent, or dissolve the club and get back some of your money by applying for planning for an estate on Hillsborough. 

We need a bl00dy miracle, we're a terrible prospect and until some mug comes along we need to be very careful how much grief we give him, because what he owns of ours means more to us than him

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Abaolute joke. 

'He's just badly advised'

'He'll get it right in the end'

'He just need some time'

'He just needs an arm round him and a bit of friendly advice'

Absolute jokes mate. 

Okay maybe I'm wrong and you are right, I understand what you are saying..

However we were all happy to see the money being spent at the time, understandably so after years of free transfers and no money, no hope - If we had won the playoff final he would have been a hero we may have still been in the premier league now. It's gone the other way very badly so he's the villain. No doubt he has made many mistakes but he has thrown money at it which over the years has worked for a lot of other clubs.. we failed and now face the consequences for breaking the rules, it's fine margins and we almost did it. Chansiri wants our club to succeed. Maybe we should get uncle Dave back involved.. 

The grass isn't always greener, take a look at owners recently buying into Championship clubs of late before seeking to drive out the current owner.

Rather him that those involved at Wigan, Charlton, Hull, Bolton, Sunderland for example....these are the opportunists and chancers who will be sniffing about. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

In my opinion he’s doing all of the above so he can spend to get us promoted. He does not want to play all these dirty tricks.

He would rather we had proper sponsors. He would rather charge lower prices. He’s not in this for the money. There is no money in this. 

Blame the EFL first before placing blows at the chairman. 

And like I said, there’s more to a football club than 9 months in the premier league. 

We’ve sold the soul of the club for a pipe dream. 

We will be very lucky not to go down next season.

• Love 1

Anyone who thinks he should stay needs to give their head a wobble. He is incompetent and is destroying this club.

You wait years for a rich owner to take over and when it happens we spend a fortune, go backwards and start a new season on -12. Typical Wednesday.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DSandersonOWL said:

Chansiri OUT could spell the end of SWFC if new owner is property developer or dodgy dealer. Be careful of that!

We only own Middlewood Rd, the other property is already gone.

• Like 1

Just now, striker said:

The grass isn't always greener, take a look at owners recently buying into Championship clubs of late before seeking to drive out the current owner.

Rather him that those involved at Wigan, Charlton, Hull, Bolton, Sunderland for example....these are the opportunists and chancers who will be sniffing about. 

I'd rather be a Bournemouth, Brentford, Norwich etc. 

Maybe we should just accept we arent one of the 6 wankiest run teams in the EFL. Well we aren't far behind. If you can't see that then what are you seeing? A well run club?

Football has been in such a financial mess for some time, particularly the Championship where the clubs spaff money chasing the big bucks and glory of the PL.

With COVID likely to reduce gate and TV income significantly in the next season or so I can’t see anyone buying out DC. Even the Saudis don’t fancy buying into football at the moment.