Chansiri in or out?

Chansiri, in or out?   

455 members have voted

1. 1. In or out

• In
    • Out

1 minute ago, Spondon Owl said:

All this "get him out" nonsense is.. well... just that. Absolute nonsense. Who replaces him? 

Said everyone every single time a chairman was under pressure/had cocked up/was hounded out

Every single time without fail, and without exception, another chairman came along to take the reigns

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Said everyone every single time a chairman was under pressure/had cocked up/was hounded out

Every single time without fail, and without exception, another chairman came along to take the reigns

Said everyone every single time a manager was under pressure/ had cocked up/was hounded out.

garymegson

Edited by Spondon Owl

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

We weren’t in the middle of a global pandemic all those other times though.

We’re stuck with DC for now — we’ve just got to hope this decision serves as a wake up call for him and he begins to run the club differently going forward as a result  

He's out of his depth & i wouldn't be surprised if he wanted out but nobody is going to give him anywhere near what he wants for the club in the current climate. Hopefully he's learned something from this debacle but admitting he's wrong doesn't appear to come easy to him.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Are you for real!?

How much more damage does he have to do before fans realise he is destroying the club?

Any other club in the country, fans would be baying for blood.

I want him out now. But you know what it’s like at Hillsborough it always takes way too long before the supporters reach breaking point and turn

We’ve had 3 seasons of this circus but no fans in Hillsborough will see it carry on a little longer imo

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

All this "get him out" nonsense is.. well... just that. Absolute nonsense. Who replaces him? There aren't many people in the world right now who will want to spunk their hard earned cash up the wall on a football club.

By all means have a vent but we've got to be realistic. Chansiri is staying put for the foreseeable. 

To be honest, I think I preferred the pre-chansiri years.

We were beginning to stabilise in the championship with a solid fan base and a reasonably well run club. it was also affordable to people like me and my Mrs.

The right buyer could have done wonders with this club and Sheffield as a whole.

Unfortunately we’ve plumbed with a self obsessed stubborn clown who refuses to take the advice or even acknowledge those that may know more about this business than him.

• Like 7

Chansiri has turned us into an utter laughing stock. 

1867 scheme

10 year season tickets

Selling the ground to a company which didn't exist at the time of the sale

D-Taxi’s 

Eleva8 drinks

What a joke 

• Like 6

There’s no way back for him now after this. But I still think he’ll plough on regardless, because we’re family.  It takes a strong person to admit their mistakes and as is the case with a lot of people in modern society, that doesn’t tend to happen.

A laughing stock and a shambles I’m afraid.

• Like 1

Chansiri is in the process of dismantling and destroying something that has been close to my heart for most of my life. He doesn't know us,doesn't understand us and the sooner he moves out the better. I realise it's not as simple as just " moving out" but I fear that with him at the helm for too much longer there won't be anything left.

Just an opinion from an ageing Owl and I accept there are others to the contrary.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

In. In the current climate we are incredibly lucky to have an owner with the cash flow to see us through. Regardless of league position etc,, existing is the important thing. 

If it wasn't him it'd be someone else. There's too much money in football for clubs not to occupy an ownership like this. 

Or maybe we are just that lucky we've been absolutely w4nk for 20 years now. So lucky. 

1 minute ago, REDOWL said:

Chansiri is in the process of dismantling and destroying something that has been close to my heart for most of my life. He doesn't know us,doesn't understand us and the sooner he moves out the better. I realise it's not as simple as just " moving out" but I fear that with him at the helm for too much longer there won't be anything left.

Just an opinion from an ageing Owl and I accept there are others to the contrary.

I don’t think he is dismantling the club as such. He is working in an unorthodox way to give his money the best chance of success. Sadly he has been misguided but I am sure he knows this now. 

IMO we are in a reasonable position because he is keeping us alive. Clubs will fold through this crisis, and we are relatively stable. Even if we aren’t successful. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2