Chansiri in or out?

Chansiri, in or out?   

455 members have voted

1. 1. In or out

• In
    • Out

15 minutes ago, erowl said:

So lets just get behind the guy that has actually landed us with a 12 point deduction and blatantly lied to us that it was the EFL that were at fault ... we had stone cold proof remember that we were in the right ... Turns out the liar was actually Chansiri.

Even now there are people defending the fukwit 

Be very careful what you wish for!  Better the Chansiri you know than a property developer or other no-gooder,

Did you seriously think we/he would get away with that falsified date for the sale. No chance!

Obvious we were getting serious points deduction.

Presumably only reason we are not being relegated is that EFL realise Chansiri would appeal thereby screwing up next season's fixture list as EFL would not even know which club would be in Championship.

We live to fight another day,

Boot out the loser Monk and go for play-offs, Stay positive, 

Celebrate escaping relegation!  

• Haha 1

I like you don’t see what over the horizon for our club, administration could be the outcome if no reasonable alternatives are found. 

I dread the day that ever happening but if it was your family’s wealth that you were squandering away in a foreign land how long would you keep throwing your money into a business with a frosted future.

28 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

‘We have friends’ is what DC said when fans raised concerns over FFP. We put a lot of trust in this man that he knew what he was doing when he was splashing the cash. Our desperate craving for success blinded us to the fact the bloke was just chucking money at it as a vanity project. 

Never trusted a word he said, Naïve to do so. But we could be in much worse hands. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!!!

• Haha 1

If we could get hold of the type of players that have a ‘never say die’ attitude then 12 points can certainly be clawed back over a season, the problem I have is that I am unsure that Monk has the draw as a manager to guarantee these type of players will come to SWFC 

i live in Bolton and when a Big Sam was manager he attracted good quality players from all over the world. It was mind boggling the players that signed for Bolton while he was their manager.

i can’t see Monk having the player knowledge or the magnetism to attract good quality players.

Ist call in our revival should be a manger with connections and the blueprint that brings a reasonable percentage of success.

i live in hope.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommo_ said:

I'd rather a 12 point deduction than staring liquidation in the face again 

Id rather we sign Nuhiu, go on to promotion and win the FA Cup than Chansiri unveiling a new sponsor

Its easy this game of yours innit

lol

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

You don’t get points deductions for calling a small group of fans cretins.

Are we really comparing Dejphon Chansiri and Dave Allen, and in this instance Dave Allen has supporting arguments? 

Jesus wept

1 hour ago, adelphi1867 said:

Unless you can raise the funds to buy him out, then I am afraid we are stuck with him.

Unless you know some one who want's to gamble on Wednesday being relegated next season?.

The old Dave Allen backers argument.

He was a crap Chairman and we got rid. We'll get of DC too. Just hope it's before he takes us into Division 1.

8 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

We didn’t get rid of DA, he got rid of the club. Big difference

We made his awful reign here untenable at the end, and he had little option.

If DC continues to mismanage us, I'm confident we'll do the same with him eventually. It just takes some fans a lot longer than others to accept when someone isn't good for our club.

Just an ill educated opinion of course, and in no way portrayed as fact.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

We made his awful reign here untenable at the end, and he had little option.

If DC continues to mismanage us, I'm confident we'll do the same with him eventually. It just takes some fans a lot longer than others to accept when someone isn't good for our club.

Just an ill educated opinion of course, and in no way portrayed as fact.

I get where you’re coming from but DC has probably chucked at least 100m at us in total, it’s a different kettle of fish to the days of DA, black balloons and Bob’s magic calculator.

My own ill educated opinion is that DC’s in too deep financially with us now to just cut his losses and move on, and that the amount of money he’s píssed away (along with everything else) doesn’t make us an attractive proposition for a potential buyer... we seem to be stuck between a rock and a hard place

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hunter said:

Apologies if this has already been done, just interested to see the response

Out is irrelevant in my view, why?....because he's in, there is no 'getting' him out, he'll go when he's ready to go, when he goes things might get better, they could get worse.

27 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

I get where you’re coming from but DC has probably chucked at least 100m at us in total, it’s a different kettle of fish to the days of DA, black balloons and Bob’s magic calculator.

My own ill educated opinion is that DC’s in too deep financially with us now to just cut his losses and move on, and that the amount of money he’s píssed away (along with everything else) doesn’t make us an attractive proposition for a potential buyer... we seem to be stuck between a rock and a hard place

DA wanted his wedge too. This is just on a much bigger scale.

We'll be here long after DC has found another toy to play with, don't worry.

• Like 1