I've seriously never been so uninterested in my life about Sheffield Wednesday

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Oh, and three months of none of this rubbish was wonderful.

Honestly, if COVID didnt end up killing people, I'd welcome a second wave to stop watching this rubbish.

Maybe we can do a just giving donation and all chip in for a big giant mask to cover the entire stadium?

3 hours ago, Sticky Micky said:

Anyone else? 

Didn't watch the game 

Quick browse of the BBC website to see the score 

Laughed and got on with the rest of the evening 

I can't bring myself to get angry anymore 

Thankyou DC, stuffing man, monk, Carlos, jos, Bruce and the overpayed 5h1t for the last 5 years 

You've done a grand job 

I feel exactly the same. I refuse to spend another penny on the club for the foreseeable.

6 hours ago, S63 Owl said:

I think playing how we are at a time when we’re in lockdown and it’s uncertain when fans can next go to games will seriously see us lose lots

of fans. Can see lots not renewing as things stand - feel sorry for those who already have done. 

Nah another chansiri super scheme and 40 quid bargain tickets will have the fans flocking  back in 

Edited by james o connor

6 hours ago, The Horse said:

It's only because we keep losing.
At some point we'll start winning again.
Not sure when like..
But we will. And we'll all be happy again. 🙂

I'm beginning to think that HMSPTL doesn't actually exist. Just another a false messiah, like that bloke David Prutton.

8 hours ago, Sticky Micky said:

Anyone else? 

Didn't watch the game 

Thankyou DC, stuffing man, monk, Carlos, jos, Bruce and the overpayed 5h1t for the last 5 years 

You've done a grand job 

I’m exactly the same 

We're about 14th out of 24 aren't we?   Some of you "fans" should have tried supporting us in the 70s when we were getting thrashed by the likes of York and Cambridge.   

Yes, it's rubbish but turning your back on the club doesn't help.  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Sticky Micky said:

Anyone else? 

Didn't watch the game 

You've done a grand job 

I feel better after reading your post that you are losing your  interest if you stop.posting I will be even happier

Edited by bladeshater

39 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

We're about 14th out of 24 aren't we?   Some of you "fans" should have tried supporting us in the 70s when we were getting thrashed by the likes of York and Cambridge.   

Yes, it's rubbish but turning your back on the club doesn't help.  

Yes but it’s the fact we have spent millions and aren’t much better than those 70’s days , Think quite a lot of fans , me included thought we were going up sooner rather than later and have realised it’s not happening, it’s just hard to take .

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The solution to our problem is as simple as ABC:

ANYONE

BUT

CHANSIRI

Been saying for years he’s driving this club off a cliff and got hammered for it. 

He’s absolutely killed this club. He couldn’t have fûčked us up any more if he’d tried. 

I’m in my 40’s now. Don’t think I’ll ever see a decent Wednesday team again in my lifetime.

Renewed my ST early and feel like I’ve been completely conned. The club knew what was coming and duped us. I’ve paid Premier League prices for League 1 football. 

Next season will be my last following this absolute shïtśhôw of a club. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Personally I just brace myself for disappointment every match, negative attitude, yes I know, but I think it's just set into me now of all the years supporting Wednesday.

What does sadden me is that if the club isn't careful, and ends up back in League 1, the amount of fans they will end up losing (obviously when folk can return to attendance) , people will eventually lose interest, fans aren't going to pay eye watering prices to watch a god awful standard of football, wearing ridiculously over priced shirts made by some Skeggy market supplier and everything else what Chansiri has attempted, meddled with and failed miserably at.

You also have the younger fans and next generation of supporters which I think is extremely important. Make no mistake about it if we went down, we will be there for many years, and what young fan is going to want to come to a half empty stadium,  with a dire atmosphere, to watch a slum fest against Rochdale when they could go down the road and watch a team against some of the world's best players and Europen football? 

Awful and such depressing time to be a Sheffield Wednesday fan.

We’re going to lose a lot of young fans to the team across the city who are challenging for Europe. 

3 hours ago, bladeshater said:

I feel better after reading your post that you are losing your  interest if you stop.posting I will be even happier

Haha another dig at yet another fan feeling and voicing their pain.

In your world do you expect to come into a really happy forum at this moment mate? 

You are like a broken record too by the way you continue to remark at anyone speaking up.

I'm now gunna start calling you "Larry' if you dont mind.

That okay Larry?

• Haha 1